Chapter 26

WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL MENTION PAST SUICIDE ATTEMPT- I will put an other warning before

'cause nobody saves me baby the way you do

Harry's POV
——————————————————

It's the next day in the evening. We are at the studio again, I asked Louis to come.

I told him about my ex yesterday. He wasn't upset with me. I'm not really sure why I thought he would be. He just held me close making sure I felt safe. And he didn't treat me differently after I told him. That is probably what I was most nervous about.

We finished up recording a few songs. Now we are trying to figure out what to do for Fireproof. We still haven't figured out what to do for the end of the chorus.

Louis is sitting on his phone on one of the couches, legs extend out in front of himself. I flop down into Louis lap. He immediately puts his phone down.

"Well hello there Hazza." He says laughing.

"Hi,"

I curl into his chest, I find it extremely comforting. Like his arms can shield me from all the wrongs of the world. I feel tense with frustration but he runs his fingers through my hair and it calms me.

"You alright baby?" He asks, I can hear the genuine concern in his voice.

I feel like a lot of the time when someone asks if you are alight they don't want an actual answer. But Louis sounds like he actually wants to know. I cherish that.

"Just getting a little frustrated," I sigh. "None of us know what to do for then end of the chorus."

He hums and continues to run his fingers though my hair. It feels amazing. I almost purr. Almost. I have a little bit of self control.

"Hey Lou?" I mumble a little lost in the sensation of his hands in my hair.

"Yes baby?"

"You're a writer." I look up at him. He keeps moving his hands through my hair.

Louis nods, not understanding where this is going.

"Could you help with the last line the chorus?" I ask.

He stops his movements. "Really?"

"Yeah, can you?" I beg. "You're really good at writing and maybe we just need a fresh perspective of the song."

He thinks for a minute. I give the pout that I know he can't say no to.

He giggles. "Sure Hazza, I'll look at it."

"Yes!" I cheer excited, standing up and doing a little dance.

"Dork." I hear him mumble, a fond smile on his lips.

"You love it." I say pulling him with me towards the other lads.

They are all sitting haphazardly in chairs around the recording system. Julian plays the music and Liam sings what we have for the chorus so far.

"'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do
It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe we're fireproof"

Louis nods his head. "It sounds like it need something similar to the first two lines." He says.

"Any ideas?" Niall asks. "We've been stuck on this for a few weeks."

Louis sits there thinking for a moment. He looks like he is really deep in thought. He is sticking out his tongue adorably, his eyes scanning over the lyrics written out on the page in front of him.