chapter 3

After they got back from church, Lisha slumped on her bed and had a nap, she woke couple of minutes later and realized she was meant to attend a naming ceremony, quickly, she got out of bed and rushed into the bathroom for a quick shower.

Minutes later, she got out of the bathroom and picked out a pink short gown that made her look like a kid, she stared at herself in their mirror, they were all small, her body was small even her eyes were dainty, Lisha picked up her small purse and walked out of her room.

"Where to?" Gran asked upon seeing Lisha fully dressed, she was in the living room with Miracle and Nikki, while Nikki was chatting on her phone, Gran and Miracle were watching cartoon as always.

Nikki looked up from her phone, "Where are you going?"

"To Andrew," she replied succinctly and Nikki sat up quickly.

"But I thought…"

Lisha cut her short, "He just became a father." She headed towards the door while Nikki stared at her in surprise. She'd always knew her sister was crazy but her behaviour this evening also confirmed it. How could someone think of going to her ex- boyfriend's naming ceremony? Not like he was that much of an ex- boyfriend so far they only dated for a month.

Andrew had been Lisha's boyfriend until some months back, the day their relationship clocked a month-old Lisha found out he had been cheating on her with one toothpick as Lisha called her and even got the lady pregnant. Immediately she found out, she rushed to Andrew's house and met him on top of the toothpick.

That instant Andrew jumped up and the toothpick tried covering her face in embarrassment, Lisha cared less about her so far Andrew was her business, she smirked at him and before Andrew could think, she pulled him with his penis, he groaned and tried stopping her but the slap that landed on his face sent him scurrying back to the bed.

The toothpick noticed Lisha was no joke so she tried getting up from the bed but Lisha pulled her back with her hair as she collided her head with Andrew's head and she screamed out loudly. Andrew tried standing up to prove he was a man but it seemed he didn't know Lisha's history, he stood up only to be met with the sole of her heel, groaning in pain, Lisha spat on him and stomped out of his house angrily.

"See you guys later." Lisha waved at them before walking out of the house. She got into her saloon car and drove out of the estate, while on the road, she sighted a supermarket and decided to buy a pack of diapers for the newborn baby.

Couple of minutes later, she got to Andrew's house, she learnt they got married some months back, the naming ceremony had almost ended when she got there, all she caught out of the party was the baby's name which she refused to allow register in her brain.

While people dispersed out of the party, her eyes roamed about looking for Andrew and his wife, she asked one of the caterers who informed her they were probably in their living room.

Lisha met them in the living room in the midst of few people. Immediately Andrew's wife sighted Lisha, fear gripped her as she tapped her husband.

"What are you doing here?" Andrew shouted as Lisha walked up to his wife with a huge grin plastered on her face.

She didn't respond but rather touched the baby's hand, "You have such a cute son, abi, I should take him to my house?"

Andrew got up as Lisha raised her head and looked straight into his eyes, even though he was far taller than her.

"Leave my house now before I call the police," Andrew warned but Lisha scoffed.

"Maybe you've forgotten the police force are my family, anyway, I brought this for the baby," she raised the pack of the diapers at him before throwing it beside his wife who flinched.