chapter 36

Dedicated to Richie_Stuner_II

Lisha looked surprised to see Nikki in her room immediately she got out of the shower.

"When did you get in?"

"Just now," Nikki replied with a smile.

"Oh okay then," Lisha turned back to her tote bag that was placed on her bed.

"So, I heard you saying the bachelor's Eve is at AMERIGO resort few days ago," Nikki continued as she moved closer to her sister.

"Yeah, that's true," she replied before moving closer to her dressing mirror.

"The bridal shower is also at the same resort," Nikki announced and that grabbed Lisha's attention, and she turned back to her.

"Really?" She asked while packing her long hair.

"Yeah, so, I was thinking we should go together."

Lisha nodded, "Sure, why not? But what of Miracle?"

"I already dropped her at my parents place."

"Oh okay, so, are you ready?" Lisha questioned as she walked back to her bed to pick up her tote bag.

"Yeah, I'll just pick my bag."

"Meet me downstairs then," Lisha said before walking out of her room while Nikki went back to her room with a beautiful smile on her face.

For the past two weeks, she'd been on good terms with Lisha, and they hadn't had any disagreement at all, though Lisha still had suspicion because Nikki just changed overnight, to Lisha, it was as clear as crystal that Nikki had something up her sleeve, but she decided to play along.

Not quite long, Nikki got out of the house with her bag, then she joined Lisha in the car before they drove out of the house, the drive to AMERIGO resort was a silent one and Nikki had liked it, she didn't have time to start pretending again.

Immediately they got to the beach resort, Nikki went straight to the beach so far they were having the bridal shower at the beach while Lisha entered the resort.

"Hey," Lisha shouted as she barged into the room.

"Gosh! Lisha, what if I was naked?" Mark complained as he looked up from the bed.

"And so? What are you covering?" She smirked before walking over to Jimi who was seated on the couch.

"So, you didn't see me enter?" She questioned while eyeing him.

"Sorry about that but wait you're also dressed in a short?" Jimi asked while accessing her clothes, she was in a white shorts just like the other guys and a black T-shirt.

She shrugged, "Of course," then she sat at the edge of the bed and turned to Mark.

"Just tonight, you can't stay away from your wife-to -be, not like you guys won't see each other tomorrow oo," she accused.

Confusion was written all over Mark's face, "What do you mean?"

"Stop pretending, the two of you decided to come to this resort, I know you made Kemi come and that's because you want to sneak to her place in the midnight but maybe you've forgotten I'm here," she explained while Mark chuckled.

"Wait, Kemi is also here?" Jimi queried and Lisha turned to him.

"Like you don't know, you guys don't even know how to pretend at all," she snorted.

"Kemi didn't tell me, Mark, did she tell you?"

He shook his head, "Not at all but it's a good idea though," he ended it with a smirk and Lisha smacked his head.