Destiny Islands

Sora woke up from his dream and saw that he was lying on the beach and looked around. After making sure he was awake, he yawned and fell on the beach again. Kairi, a young girl with short auburn hair, blue eyes and wears a white top with a black one underneath, purple biker shorts underneath a purple skirt with a blue belt, and white slip-on shoes with purple caps, a black choker, a necklace with a white stone, a yellow wristband and a purple arm band on her left arm and a pair of bracelets on her right arm stood over him so he got startled and sat up.

Sora: Whoa! Gimme a break, Kairi.

Kairi: Sora, you lazy bum. I knew that I'd find you snoozing down there. 

Sora: No! This huge, black THING swallowed me up! I couldn't breath, I couldn't-- *Kairi punches on his head* Ow! *rubbing his head*

Kairi: Are you still dreaming? 

Sora: It wasn't a dream! Or was it? I don't know. What was that place? So bizarre...

Kairi: Yeah sure... You had a strange dream, while By can't remember them, after waking up. *walks before the ridge lookinng at the horizon*

Sora: *turns to her* Say, Kairi, what was your hometown like? You know, where you grew up.

Kairi: I've told you before, I don't remember.

Sora: Nothing at all?

Kairi: Nothing.

Byleth: Hey, guys!

Kairi and Sora turned around and saw another friend who was in the same situation as Kairi. She has dark blue-green hair in pigtails hanging on her shoulders, blue eyes, wears a black top with zip, pink lines and a long part on the backside, short black shorts, pink leggings and black boots what reached up to her knees. She was suddenly here, carrying a small pouch. It seemed she was collecting shells again. She can sneak up like a cat.

Kairi: Hello, Byleth. 

Sora: Hey, By. Would you like to see your hometown, if you could?

Byleth:... I don't know. Never thought about that.

Sora: You two ever want to go back?

Kairi: Well, I'm happy, here.

Byleth: Me too.

Sora: Really?

Kairi: But you know... I wouldn't mind going to see it.

Sora: I'd you like to see it too. Along with the other worlds out there. I want to see 'em all!

Kairi: Then what're we waiting for? Byleth, what about you?

Before Byleth could answer, they heard another voice and the three were looking behind.

Riku: Hey, aren't you guys forgetting about me?

Riku came here. He has silver hair, teal eyes, wears a yellow-black vest, black bracelets on his wrists, black and gray gloves, blue pants with wading pants held up by black straps, white-blue shoes with some yellow strings on the inner sides and carried a large piece tree trunk under his arm.

Riku: So, I guess I'm the only one working on the raft. *throws the tree trunk at Sora who catches it clumsy and walked before the two girls* And you two are just as lazy as he is! *Sora pushes the tree trunk from him*

Kairi: *giggles* So you noticed. *Byleth only hides her pouch behind her back* Okay, we'll finish it together. *Riku was about to sit down and relax* I'll race you! *the boys stared at her surprised*

Sora: Huh?

Riku: What, are you kidding?

Byleth: I'll join.