Dive into the heart

Sora's dream

A boy with spikey brown hair, wearing a red jumpsuit, a black and white jacket, large yellow shoes, white fingerless gloves with yellow and blue straps, a blue belt with chains hanging off and a signature silver crown necklace. Fell onto the ground with abyss surrounding him. As he steps into the ground, the darkness below his feet starts to transform into birds and fly away, showing a radiant light that slowly forms into a circle. 

A glas looking platform, shaded green and there was to see a young woman whose eyes were closed holding an apple. She has wavy black hair with a red bow on the head, wears a bue-yellow dress and in the inner circle were to see seven dwarves with pointy hats and in the outer circle forest animals (squirrels, bunnies, birds, turtles and raccoons). On the ground was to see the face of an old woman who looked like a witch.

 On the ground was to see the face of an old woman who looked like a witch

???: So much to do, so little time... *Sora looks around from where the voice came* Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Now, step forward. Can you do it?

When Sora stepped forward to the middle of the platform, a pillar appeared from the ground. 

???: * a shield appears* Power sleeps within you *another pillar appeared behind Sora with a staff floating* If you give it form... *a third pillar appeared with a sword* It will give you strength. Choose well. 

Sora was confused. Not knowing what this means. After a bit thinking he went a pillar and grabbed the sword.

???: The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction Is this the power you seek?

Sora nodded and the sword disappeared 

???: Your path is set. Now, what will you give up in exchange.

Sora thought and went to the staff.

???: The power of thy mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin. You give up this power?

Sora nodded again and the staff disappeared like the sword did.

???: You've chosen the way of the warrior. You've given up the power of the mystic. Is this the form you choose?

When Sora nodded again, the pillars and the shield disappeared into the darkness. The platform started to splitter and Sora fell into the abyss again and landed on another platform. It was this time shaded violet with another sleeping young woman who has blonde hair  wears an elegant white dress. In the inner circle around the woman's head were in small circles a castle, a horse, a pumpkin chariot and a crown behind her head. In the outer circle were silhouettes of a dancing pair and three glass slippers. (don't know why her hair is there brown)

 (don't know why her hair is there brown)