I can't even name chapters so don't mind but this is a chapter.

( Just to let you know It's not SUPER dirty it's quite mild and don't mind my English it's my second language )

DAHYUN POV

Momo always looks at me like that. She gives me seductive looks. She never misses a chance to look at me and bite her lips. It makes my heart flutter. I can't even talk to her properly without her looking in places where she shouldn't. I never ask her why. I'm too scared to. I always have to stay with other TWICE members to avoid her being inappropriate. I can't stay in a room alone with her. But she's not my only problem. There's Sana too. She can be worse than Momo but Momo can really cross the limits. I really avoid staying alone in my dorm because I share it with Momo and Tzuyu. 

When Tzuyu leaves I leave too. I have to because things could get out of hand. But one day that was unavoidable. I left my phone in my dorm and I knew I no one was in there. Momo was well, somewhere away from the dorm and the other members were doing their own things in the living room. I just had to quickly grab it and run out before anything bad could happen.

I walked quietly over to our dorm and opened the door. Yup, there was my phone laying on the bed. I grabbed it and before I could even turn around I heard the door close. I muttered to myself,  " Oh no, " I turned and looked who it was and it was the last person I wanted to meet right now.

Momo.

She smirked. That smirk nearly gave me a heart attack. We were standing there in silence. The evil smirk fixed on her face. Something bad was about to happen. I knew it. She slowly walked towards my direction. I walked backwards but the worst thing happened. I hit a wall. I was trapped. Momo pinned me to the wall. She was taller than me, stronger than me I had no chance against her. 

" W-what do you want? " I asked stammering a little. No reply. The lip biting again, great. She grabbed the back of my neck and her lips crashed against mine. Her lips were moving so aggressivley and when she got the chance she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I moaned. I was too shocked to even respond. This was going on for quite a long time. I was losing breath. I couldn't breathe. I was surprised on how long Momo could go on for.

I did something I regretted instantly. I pushed away Momo and said, " What the hell do you think your doing? " 

" Dahyunnie you shouldn't have done that. That was the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life. Time to pay, "..........

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAH I'M SO EVIL. I hate cliffhangers too so I'm gonna make you suffer. It will update tomorrow.