5

MOMO POV

That Sana better keep her hands off Dahyun. She doesn't know who she's messing with. She sat on the table waiting for food. I had the seat next to me reserved for Dahyun. I saw her coming and pointed to the seat next to me.

SANA POV

I saw Dahyun coming and pointed to the seat next to me. 

DAHYUN POV

Oh no, both of them are pointing to the seat next to them. Me and Momo made eye contact, now I couldn't pretend I hadn't seen her. I sighed and forced myself to go and sit next to her. She smirked, that made me blush deeply. Her smirk, it's so, I can't even describe it. I tried to avoid to look at Sana. I knew she was angry because I could see her from across the table.

" We'll do it tonight, " Momo whispered in my ear, her tongue touched and I started to sweat. no, no no no no no no no. Not that, please not that. I didn't have the courage to tell her that I don't want to do THAT. 

I ate my food in silence and tried not to scream because every now and then Momo's hand would touch my skin and it was really, really hard not to flinch. I swallowed my food and ran to my room. I saw Tzuyu sitting on my bed.

" W-w-what are you doing here? " I stammered. She stared at me.

" Aren't you supposed to be eating?"

" I'm not hungry, " Tzuyu replied. 

" Listen, I have a really big problem on my hands and I don't think I can handle it, I trust you with my life, to not tell ANYONE , especially not Sana and Momo what I'm about to tell you,"

Tzuyu looked worried, " Is this about the thing you wanted to talk about? " I nodded and sat next to Tzuyu. I was panicking. I mean, I could ruin our friendship or TWICE could fall apart but I trusted Tzuyu.

" Momo, and, well she, I think she likes me. Like the like likes me, and that's why I try to avoid contact with her or stay alone in places with her but one day she managed to stay alone with me and and she did something to me even I couldn't imagine! Like she wouldn't keep her body off me and pinning me to the wall and everything and well you know what would happen, "

Tzuyu stared at me in horror. Big mistake. Should NOT have done that...

: )