6

" S-s-so is this what you wanted to tell me? That both Sana and Momo like you," I nodded.

"Oh my go Tzuyu I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it to slip out like th-" I was interrupted by Tzuyu pinning me on to the bed. I stared at her in disbelief. Why do people like me. 

"It's ok tell me all about what Momo did to you, " so I did trying not to make it sound disgusting. I was still pinned on to the bed. Gosh, what is it with this pinning and everything. She then did something even I hadn't expected her to do. She kissed me. ( Sorry Satzu shippers I'm just not a Satzu shipper so YEAH but I don't ship Datzu either) But this kiss wasn't bad. It was passionate. It was better than how Momo had done it to me. Hers  was aggressive and disgusting and too much saliva involved. Ew. Tzuyu slipped her tongue in my mouth.

I suddenly moaned. It was a quiet moan. This felt good. Slowly she went from my lips to my jaw and finally my neck. Her hand was inside my shirt. It better stay there I don't want her stripping me because I find being naked in bed DISGUSTING. Tzuyu found my weak spot. It was impossible not to moan.

TZUYU POV

I was surprised what Dahyun let me do to her. I thought she was gonna push me off or say I'm a freak but she seemed to be enjoying. I guess she never liked what Momo did to her because she described it in extreme detail. I seemed to get the point. Oh god her skin was so soft. I was melting into her second by second not caring if anyone walked in on us. My hand stayed inside her shirt. I was rubbing my hand lightly on her stomach. 

I went back to her mouth. It was starting to get really hot in here. Finally, when I couldn't breathe, I stopped. Dahyun was gasping madly. I was still on top of her whether she liked it or not. My lips pressed to her ear and whispered, " I won't let Momo and Sana touch you, and even if they do come to me I'll make you forget all of your worries, "

I looked at her. She was smiling a little bit. I returned the smile.

OMG SORRY THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A DATZU FAN FICTION BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL ADD DAHMO AND SAIDA. ALSO THIS WAS THE PLOT TWIST I TOLD YOU ABOUT. I DON'T REALLY THINK YOU WERE EXPECTING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND I FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T EVEN TURN ON MY COMPUTER.