Chapter 30 ( last chapter )

The next morning...

MOMO POV

Everyone was having breakfast. Later that day all of us had to go to the studio for some photoshoot. I was sitting with Dahyun arm in arm. Sana was in front of her so I had to keep my eyes of Dahyun at all times. 

We finished breakfast and we had 4 hours free time and all of us did what we would usually do. Me and Dahyun were sitting in our dorm with the door locked. We were watching YouTube but I was literally on top of Dahyun hugging her. In a horizontal position if you know what I mean.

My head was buried in her neck and we were enjoying every moment of this. I tried not to hug her too hard because of her stomach. Then it started. I started kissing Dahyun's neck. She was slightly taken aback but then she was calm.

" Dahyun- ah, you have really soft skin, " I said. She said nothing but I could feel her neck getting warm. I kissed her neck even more. This went on for like 10 minutes until I realized Dahyun wasn't paying any attention to me, only her phone.

I felt a bit angry. 

" Dahyunnie, are you paying attention to me? " I asked to make sure. She replied with a simple, ' Hmm,' That wasn't believable so I snatched the phone from her hand and turned it off.

" Bu-" I cut her off by planting a deep kiss on her lips. That seemed to shut her up. Her mouth wasn't moving as much as mine. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she let out a moan. 

" Mo-mo, p-please, n-n-no, " she said.

" Do you not like this? "

" I d-d-do b-bu- " 

" But what? "

" Nothing, " Just then I heard a knock. I groaned and went up to open the door. Sana was standing there.

" What's your problem? " I slurred.

" Is that how you greet people? " she asked with a frown. I rolled my eyes.

" Keep rolling your eyes bitch you might find a brain back there, " OH MY GOD DID SHE JUST, NO!

" Who is it Momo? " Dahyun asked.

" Dahyun's in there with you? " she frowned.

" Oh yeah and we have done, LOADS of fun things on the bed without you, " Sana looked like she was about to cry.

" You know what Momo? " 

" No I don't know, "

" If you hate me so much why don't I just kill myself in front of you so you feel satisfied, " 

" If you do that, not only I will be satisfied but you would be doing everyone a huge favor, "

" Momo, that's not very ni-, " Dahyun started but Sana ran up to the roof. The members were alarmed so they followed her. I went to see too because I was curious. There Sana was standing at the edge of the roof top with a knife in her hand. It was raining super heavily.

" SANA PUT THAT DOWN! " Jihyo screamed. All the members were screaming, telling her to stop but Sana said,

" No, I am a sinner, I deserve to die, there's no place for me in this wretched world, " Before anyone could say anything Sana held up the knife and just as she was about to stab herself Dahyun stopped her.

" NO! " She screamed.

" WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU? " Dahyun screamed.

" I'm sorry I can't, I hurt you, I DESERVE TO DIE! " Sana screamed. After a few minutes of Sana being a bit dramatic, she calmed down.

" You're right Dahyun, I shouldn't kill myself, " everyone sighed and Dahyun stepped back but just as she did Sana stabbed herself and jumped off the building. Nayeon screamed.

The next day...

No ones pov

Everyone was gathered around Sana's grave. It was all over the news. The death of the famous K-pop start, Minatozaki Sana. Who decided to commit suicide. The group's plans were delayed for another day.

It was another depressing morning. Tzuyu walked over to Dahyun's room to ask her to come for breakfast but instead say a horrifying sight. Hung up by the ceiling, was the dead body of Kim Dahyun. She had hung herself up because she couldn't live like this.

THE END

I know this is a really sad ending, I'M SORRY! But I'm going to ask you, should I make another TWICE fanfiction? Should I do an unusual ship? Like a not popular ship? How about Jeongyeon x Dahyun? Tell me in the comments

edit: I'm working on another DAHMO fanfic if you want to read it, it's completely different to this one.