I AM FRUSTRATED AT MY ACTIONS

HELLO I AM FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I JUST WROTE REALLY LONG CHAPTER AND FORGOT TO SAVE IT SO IMMA UPDATE TOMORROW BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I AM FRUSTRATED AS HELL. IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO FORM THAT CHAPTER AND I F ING FORGOT TO SAVE IT LIKE I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW MAD I AM. THE CHAPTER WAS FOR OVER 800 WORDS AND NOW I CANT EVEN.

DONT WORRY I WILL UPDATED TOMORROW. I WILL FINISH THIS BOOK. 

Anyway here are some facts about me because I really don't feel like rewriting an 800 word chapter again. I will leave some info out.

And guys please comment I wanna know what you think of my work. Anyway.

I am a Once. Umm... I spend half my day watching TWICE videos. Also, I know I'm a little late only a month late but I watched time to twice. The great escape, the naeboreng ( I can't spell it ) battle I think and the one where they play sporty games and stuff.

Also, I have been listening to a lot of TWICE be side songs and imma just tell you my favourite for no reason it is three times a day and turn it up. Strawberry's meanings left me bazzazeled. I don't know if that's a word.

MY twice bias is Dahyunnie and my bias wrecker is Tzuyu. Like her hairflip kills me. KILLS ME.

And Dahyn's smile. But her laugh is a bit creepy. Tzuyu's laugh is cute but Dahyun's is creepy. You once's remember the way she laughed in Switzerland when she was on the thrill walk with Sana holding her. Yeah, I was scared..

I'm being random so plz don't mind. I like Minecraft lol. And I don't know if you know about HEROES OF OLYMPUS series but it is a book recommendation from me. BUT YOU SHOULD READ PERCY JACKSON BEFORE HEROES OF OLYMPUS COZ THEY ARE CONNECTED. You wont know some of the characters in heroes of Olympus if you haven't read Percy Jackson.

Also, Imma just tell you, I started off with shipping Samo lol, then went to Dahmo the Saida but now I'm back on dahmo. Becoz sana no loyal to Dahyun. Dahmo isn't dead, I know she is with Heechul but the ship is not dead. I think Momo is dating heechul just to avoid Dahyun lol. I'm not assuming anyones sexuality in twice that is wrong, this was a joke. Guys don't assume peoples sexuality, I mean, but still, Chaeyoung has got to be gay. Right? She liked Kristen stewart from what I know. Yes, I ship MICHAENG not 2yeon. I don't ship 2yeon.

when i was a new once and I didn't know about the twice ships, I only know about samo, but I found out about 2yeon and i'm like, Nayeon x Nayeon? I don't make the connection. so I shipped. that was embarrassing. Like, NAYEON X NAYEON. That is the real ship tho.

ANYWayz, bye I have written a chapter worthy long facts about me so, BYE.