Chapter 23

( I don't know why I put a TWICE meme )

MOMO POV

I was going mad. I was angry.

" HOW COULD YOU? ANSWER ME! "

" Momo-yah you d-d-don't have t-t-to do t-this, " she trembled. 

" Well, if you're not going to answer me I might as well do IT, " I emphasized on the ' it ' part.

" Explain, " I spoke in a dangerously calm voice.

" I know it may looked like I kissed Sana b-b-but in reality SHE did, I couldn't c-control myself, I tried to push her away but she seemed to have a firm grip on me, "

DAHYUN POV

Oh geez I lied to Momo. I hate the situation I'm in right now. She raised an eyebrow.

" I'm not lying, I-I would never lie to you, " another lie. Man I feel ashamed. 

"It does sound really sketchy, " there you go I'm dead, " but since it's coming from you I'll believe you because I know for a fact that you'll never lie to me, " and she gave me a smile. I feel guilty then ever. I returned the smile.

" M-momo? " 

" Hm? "

" You're head is still bleeding, "

" Oh what you yeah! I forgot, " I rolled my eyes. I told her to sit down so I could clean the blood and bandage her head. I hate myself so much. 

" Does it hurt? " I asked

" Even if you stab me in the heart it wouldn't hurt one bit, " she said. 

" Okaaayyyy, " I said and went back to bandaging her head.

MOMO POV

Does this idiot really think I'd believe her? lol. I mean I would have to play it cool. She might even be telling the truth. I don't know but I will find out. Also I don't want to hurt Dahyun so I have to cool my anger down and everything.

Sorry I am writing short chapters these days