Chapter 22

( If u play the song while reading it'll make the experience better doesn't match the setting but still ) 

" What the hell are you doing? " I asked disgusted by the fact about what Sana was doing to Dahyun. Sana quickly pulled away from Dahyun. The glass I was clutching in my hand was shaking so madly that it broke. 

" Momo, I can ex- " Dahyun started.

" SHUT UP! " I screamed. The anger was heating my face up. Dahyun looked taken aback.

" YOU! " I pointed at Sana.

" YOU RUINED MY LIFE! " everyone in the hotel was staring at us. I didn't care. I don't care about anyone now. I heard her mutter something like, ' Yeah well I don't care what I did to your life'

" JUST SHUT UP! " I dropped on to the ground crying. I felt a hand around my shoulder but I pushed it away. I looked up and stared in Dahyun's eyes.

" How could you do this to me? How? "

" Momo, I- "

" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! "

" Holy shit, what the f- " I heard Jeongyeon's voice.

" SHUT UP! " I screamed. I got up and slapped Sana across the face. That seemed to wipe the  smirk. She got up and took the glass on the table and slammed on my head. My head started to bleed. Normally, this would hurt but this time it didn't.

Nayeon screamed.

I picked up the knife and almost stabbed Sana when Dahyun acted quickly and took the knife out of my hand. 

" GIVE THAT BACK TO ME! " I screamed. Then I realized that I had a swiss knife in my pocket. I took it out but before that Sana hit my in the head with two plates. I was starting to lose consciousness. Things started to go blurry. But I fought back.

The hotel waiters had to break us apart, me screaming and throwing all sorts of cuss words at Sana and Sana doing the same. That meant we couldn't possibly stay in the same room as each other.

So there were some rearrangements. I was sharing with Dahyun, ( we had some things to discuss) Sana with Chaeyoung, Jihyo and Mina and Tzuyu and Nayeon and Jeongyeon. 

I ran into our room and didn't even wait for Dahyun to come in. I slammed the door shut. A minute later I heard knocking on the door. 

" WHO IS IT? " I shouted.

" Dahyun, " I heard a small whisper. Well she is my roommate I can't leave her outside. I opened the door and Dahyun gave me a small wave.

" Get in, " I replied harshly. She immediately obeyed. 

" So, " I muttered. She laughed nervously.

" Hehe, I can ex- " she started but I shushed her.

" HOW COULD YOU? " I screamed. She flinched.