9

SORRY GUYS I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A WHILE ITS BECAUSE MY MUM HAD THE COMPUTER AND I WASN'T ALLOWED TO USE IT BUT NOW I CAN BECAUSE SHE IS DONE WITH HER WORK SO HERE YA GO.

MOMO POV

I held Dahyun's hand. She stared at me. I smiled. Well, not smiled but more of a smirk. She didn't seem to return it. I felt a little guilty for what I did to her. I knew it was wrong but for some reason I just couldn't control myself. I had to.

" Sorry, " I mumbled. She looked surprised.

" W-w-what? " did she not understand what I had just said.

" I said I'm sorry, " this time speaking a little louder. Dahyun turned red. What did she turn red for? I only apologized.

" I-I-it's ok, "

" No really Dahyun I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking at the time and honestly, I'm really, really sorry. Forgive me I mean it, " my tears started to well up. Oh great, now we're doing this wonderful. I let go of her hand and I put my hands together in a forgiving pose and started sobbing really hardly. I really did mean it. I hurt Dahyun. I broke her with my actions.

" Momo, p-please don't cry, it's fine really, I forgive you if you if you say you didn't mean to do that I believe you, " She put my head on her shoulder. How could she forgive someone like me? Her arm went around me pulling me closer. The next thing I knew that I fell into a deep sleep.

DAHYUN POV

I hated to see Momo in that way. She was crying and her face was puffy and I hated that. It broke my heart. Momo started to snore and I guessed she fell asleep. Sana was giving me death glares from the corner. I ignored them, I had to. 

SKIP TO THE HOTEL

It had been a long journey. We reached Switzerland. ( Yes Switzerland I had to lol ) I was sharing a room with Jeongyeon. It was only us to because one of the members had to share with 2 people lol. Momo was with Sana, Tzuyu with Nayeon and Chaeyoung, Mina and Jihyo.

It was good to have Jeongyeon. She was caring and nice. There was only one king size bed so we had to share and all of us were really tired so none of the members were bothered to even have lunch.

HELLO IT IS ME AGAIN. LET ME TELL YOU THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PLOT TWIST. JEONGYEON WILL BE SHIPPED WITH?????? YOU PROBABLY GUESSED. IT IS NOT NAYEON AND I'M THINKING DATZU IS NOT REALLY WORKING SO IMMA SPOIL. SORRY. DAHYUN AND TZUYU ARE GONNA HAVE A TALK. THAT IS ALL. SEE YOU NEXT TIME.

감사합니다. 

( Thank you and no I am not Korean i'll tell you my nationality later )