BoNuS ChApTeR coz I aM in a good mood and I bought some time

MOMO POV

I saw Dahyun and Sana. Now some people might tell me that Dahyun is a player, but she really isn't. She's a soft and small little girl who is a magnet and anyone can be easily attracted to her. For instance me. I walked over to the restroom and locked myself in a cubicle and started to cry.

Dahyun isn't the play girl, Sana is. She betrayed poor Tzuyu. Now I can't see her betraying Dahyun. Well I can but the look on Dahyun's face when she finds out, I can't stand that. I cried quietly hoping no one would hear. 

" Get yourself together Momo, Sana has no chances with Dahyun, "

I heard the bathroom door open so I wiped my eyes, looked in the camera in my phone to make sure I looked fine and I stepped out. To my surprise I saw Jeongyeon. Her face was red with anger, rage and jealousy. Well, to me it looked like that.  

" Hello, " I said. She flinched. Guess she didn't see me.

" Oh, hi, " she replied.

" Why are you angry ? " I asked out of curiosity.

" Me, I'm not angry, why would I be angry, I feel a little well, woozy if that's a word, " no woozy isn't a word and I know that even though I am the dumbest out of the 9. So she felt sick. Hm, I'll buy that.

" Why are you here, " I asked. Then regretted it instantly. Jeongyeon looked at me like :

 Jeongyeon looked at me like :

Am I joke to you, what do you think people come and do in the restroom.

" Miahne, mianhe, " I said and walked out of the restroom feeling stupid.