16

DAHYUN POV

My pot noodles finished really quickly. Probably because I was starving. I'm still starving though. Wait, I think I've turned into Momo. :/. 

" Here, let me throw this in the bin for you, " Tzuyu said. I nodded which meant thanks. Just as Tzuyu got up, someone knocked on the door. Wow, they arrived quickly. 

" I'll get it, " Tzuyu said. She opened the door and sure enough all the members were standing there.

" Why did you come back early? I thought you were going to stay there for 2 hours it's only been 50 minutes, "

" It started raining heavily, " Chaeyoung said with a sad face, " We were enjoying but then it started to rain so we had to come back, "

" But I did buy something for you Dahyun, " Momo added. Me? Why m- Ohhhhh that's why. I looked at her. Momo approached me and took out a snow globe from her coat pocket. God, she was soaking wet and she looked really hot. Her hair was wet and so was her face. She handed the snow globe to me and I took it and gave her a small bow for thank you.

It was a really pretty snow globe, there was a small wooden hut in it. Not one hut but a few, it looked like a village.

 Not one hut but a few, it looked like a village

I smiled widely.

" Do you like it? " Momo asked.

" I love it, " I whispered. Woah, I can talk now. I saw Tzuyu muffling a laugh in the corner.

" I also bought you something, " I heard Sana. She walked towards me and I saw she shoved Momo lightly. Sana reached into her pocket and took out a swiss cow bell. Oh wow. I actually wasn't expecting that but I liked it. She gave it to me.

" Wow Sana, thank you, I really love it, " Sana smirked.

" Your welcome, "

" Um, guys can we eat something please, I'm sort of hungry, " I said quietly but the all the members heard me and laughed. Was I really that funny.

" Can you walk? " Jeongyeon asked.

" I dunno I'll try, " so I got up and thank Jihyo I didn't collapse. I slowly lifted my foot like it was my first time walking and set it down on the floor. My back suddenly hurt but I did my best not to make a noise. 

" Yeah, I think I can walk, " I smiled. Now even smiling hurt.

Jeongyeon suddenly shouted which gave me a heart attack, " Great! Dahyun get changed same for all the members we're going out to eat!!! " man my ears hurt. They all cleared the room except for Sana and Jeongyeon. Sana walked over to me and whispered in my ear,

" I'll be saving you a seat, don't try to escape me, " and walked away. My ears were burning. Jeongyeon winked at me.

" What? "

" Looks like someone has a small crush on Sana, " I blushed.

" ANI! Never, " I screamed and stormed off to change and screaming internally because of pain. Jeongyeon was laughing her head off.

I was in my pyjamas and I just changed into simple shirt and jeans and I would wear my coat.

JEONGYEON POV

I didn't have to change because I was already wearing clothes that were decent enough so all I had to do was wait for Dahyun. I love that little girl. Always makes me laugh. Anyways, Dahyun came out of the bathroom after a minute.

" That was quick, " I said.

" Yeah, " She said.

" Where are we going? " Dahyun asked.

" There's this fancy restaurant across the hotel, " She nodded.

" Dude, Dahyun are you okay? you seem a little down, "

" I'm fine, " 

" No you're not, " Dahyun looked at me. I had to know what was wrong with her, it would hurt me if she was hurt too.

" We are not going anywhere until you tell me what is wrong with you, " 

" Jeongyeon I really don't have time for this, Jihyo is going to be mad if we're late, " and before she could walk off I grabbed her shoulder and lightly slammed her on the wall.

" So I'm going to ask you the last time politely, what's wrong, " Dahyun stared at me like I was a psycho before breaking down into tears. I looked at her in sadness. Her eyes were flooding with tears.

" Oh my god Dahyun, I am really sorry I didn't me- " 

" It's f-fine, " she said in the middle of crying. I held her hands tightly.

" Dahyun, if you don't want to tell me I respect your decision- "

" It's ok, I want to get it of my chest, " There was a few minutes of silence where I watched Dahyun cry helplessly. My eyes were filling up. Oh no, I'm not going to cry I am not going to cry. I YOO JEONGYEON WILL NOT CRY! I didn't care if the other members were late because of us. I wanted to help out my best friend.

" I really have no idea what your going through, " I said. She stared deeply into my eyes. She looked so sad, weak and helpless. Her eyes said it. I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart with an axe. 

" Momo, " She said. Did I hear her correctly?

" Sana, " why is she saying the member's names out?

" And Tzuyu, " Is this code language?

" Ok, what about them? " 

" They, well not really Tzuyu but Momo and Sana are really giving me a hard time Jeongyeon, they're so clingy and it's not like I don't like it, I know it's stupid, but it makes me uncomfortable but also makes me want to have more, it's weird I don't understand what's happening to me Jeongyeon you have to help me, "

" Um, do have any feelings for any of them? "

" I feel like I do but it never feels right whenever we do, stuff, "

ok so she means to say she has love problems. I'm not good at love but I'll have to do my best. Maybe I could be all lovey dovey with Dahyun and that will ward of the other 3 or 2 or whatever. I told Dahyun my plan and pinky swore that I wouldn't fall in love with her.

I realized we were running late so I grabbed Dahyun's hand and dragged her downstairs.

Yes this was a really long chapter. Over 1000 words. I hope you enjoyed, Bye!!!