Chapter 27

Dahyun pov

" What are you doing? " Momo asked. I let out a sigh of relief. 

" Nothing, just having a conversation, " Sana said. Man even that scared the crap out of me. 

" I was about to go to breakfast, " I said trying hard not to stammer.

" In your  pajamas? " Momo laughed. I blushed.

" Oh sorry, I'll go take a s-shower, " and I ran of quickly to the bathroom.

* After the shower *

Momo was waiting for me. 

" What's the matter with you? " she asked. Shit she knows. Maybe she doesn't. I don't know. Wait what does she know. Man I don't even know what I don't even know.

" I don't know what you're talking about, " I tried staying calm. I felt light vibrations on my leg. I checked to see what it was and, it was my hand shaking super badly. Momo noticed. She walked over to me and held my hand. Oh my, she has grown way taller than me, I look small.

" Why is you're hand shaking? You're scared aren't you? " Me? scared? pffft. Yes I am scared I need my mommy.

" What would I be scared of? Monsters from under the bed, ha! you are funny! " I let out a fake laugh .

" Dahyun you are not ok, something is definitely bothering you, tell me," she looked serious. I really want to. But Sana has eyes and ears everywhere. I'm scared.

" M-m-momo, y-y-you're r-r-right, I am ab-b-bsolutley, t-t-t-terrified, " 

" Why? something happened? " I stayed silent.

" Dahyun now you're the one scaring me, tell me I can help you, "

I gave her the signal to go with me in the closet where no one could hear. She seemed to understood. I locked the door and went in the closet with Momo.

" Can you tell me now? "

I lifted up my shirt and showed her the mark where Sana had cut through. Her eyes widened.

" DAHYUN-AH! " I covered her mouth.

" SHHHH! no one can hear, "

" Dahyun, you have to tell someone, someone who can help us, you can't WHO DID THIS TO YOU? " 

" I-i-i-i don't know, " I lied. I couldn't tell her Sana did this. 

" I know you're lying, you sweat a lot when you lie, "

" I-I'm n-not l-lying! " I stammered.

" So you're just going to hide that? for how long Dahyun you can't hide it forever the others are bound to find out some time, "

" Momo please, if you want to help me then keep it a secret, act NORMAL, "

" From now on you will always be on my watch, you will stay with me and never get out of my sight, once I find out who did this to you, I will turn their life into a living nightmare, now let's go eat breakfast, " Momo still looked extremely worried.

She was holding my hand really tightly. Not showing any sign of letting go. What have I gotten myself into?

I finally made a proper chapter. I also drew some fan art, the lighting is bad but the picture is visible:

 I also drew some fan art, the lighting is bad but the picture is visible:

I hope you like it. this is a bit awkward. The one on the left is Momo and the right is Dahyun