Chapter 18

Hello first of all I just want to say,

HoW HaVe I rEaChEd 400 + ReAdS So QuIcKlY?!

Anyways this is sorta off topic but I listened to Momoland bboom bboom and Mamamoo HIP. I mean, They were pretty amazing. TWICE is not the only group I know. I also like ( G ) idle and Mamamoo.

DAHYUN POV

Sana was being really clingy. Like really really clingy. But I knew that was normal. What wasn't normal is that she kissed me full on the lips. I have to admit it was better than Tzuyu's and Momo's kiss and this felt right. I feel like such a bad person. Momo, Sana and Tzuyu. That isn't fair.

I heard coughing so I looked to my left and saw Jeongyeon choking. I tried to get up but Sana pulled me down and whispered,

" She'll be fine don't worry, " I nodded. I hope she will. Jeongyeon excused herself to the restroom so I thought, what's the worst that could happen? 

I'm not going to lie I actually like the fact that Sana was cuddling with me. It felt nice, not uncomfortable. The food was served and after a few minutes I saw Momo come out of the restroom. When did she go? Her face looked like she was crying but I could be mistaken.

I ate my food with Sana clinging onto me and giving me bites from her dish. Yeah stuff like that. Jeongyeon came out after a few minutes too. We were in the restaurant for an hour and then we decided that all of us were tired and we should go back to our rooms.

Me and Jeongyeon were walking to our room and when we got inside Jeongyeon suddenly asked me,

" Why is she with you ? " I had absolutely no idea what in the world she was talking about.

" What do you mean ? "

" Oh, you know perfectly well what I mean, "

" Jeongyeon you're scaring me, what's wrong with you why are you so angry, "

She was closing in on me now. Geez. She needs to control her anger..

" WHY IS SHE WITH YOU? " Jeongyeon screamed at the top of her voice.

" Holy duck sauce, Jeongyeon who's with me? "

" Sana, " she whispered her name like it was poison. What is it that everyone has against Sana?

" I think you're mistaken Jeongyeon, we are not together, " I said calmly. ( Dumbledore said CALMLY soz I had to ) 

" Hmm, what a believable story Kim Dahyun, oh I really must've been mistaken, wasn't it you that Sana kissed ? " she said in a sarcastic tone. Oh Sh*t she found out. 

" Um, you se- "

Miahne. Sorry for short chapter.