Another chapter I can't name

STILL DAHYUN POV

Wait what did Momo just say? What did I do wrong? I mean it felt like the right thing to do so, I don't know. 

" You know you shouldn't have done that Dahyunnie, You've been a bad girl, " Her voice was dangerously calm. I tried to get out of the room but turns out she locked the door so technically I had no where to run. Momo grabbed me and slammed me onto the wall.

MOMO POV

I slammed Dahyun onto the wall and she moaned really loudly. It was fun seeing her in pain. I chuckled. I had no idea what had gotten into me but I couldn't control myself. My mind was controlling my body now. But I liked it. I know I shouldn't but I still did. I glued my lips to hers her arms pinned to the wall. I left no space between us. None. It felt awesome. 

DAHYUN POV ( AGAIN )

She did it again. She kissed me again. This time more aggressively, but that wasn't the thing that surprised me, it was my own actions. I slowly started to kiss back. I didn't know why. Part of me wanted to push Momo away and part of me wanted to stay. My back was aching, I was out of breath but I didn't want to stop. I never knew it felt so good to do this with Momo. Her tongue slipped into my mouth. I didn't even hesitate this time. 

MOMO POV ( SORRY I KEEP CHANGING POVS )

She started to kiss back. I smirked. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she moaned. I pressed harder and this time she moaned so loudly it was near screaming. 

" Ssshhhh, you don't want the other members to hear you, " Dahyun's arms were pinned to the wall by me. I slowly stopped because I was running out of breath. Dahyun was gasping for air. I was towering over her. It felt good to take advantage of others. Doing whatever you want with them. We stood in silence, Dahyun still gasping. I had no idea how long we had been going on for but it only felt like a few seconds ( which it wasn't ). 

I bit her ear and whispered, " Same time same place tomorrow, " and walked out of the room not even bothering to look at her. The other members didn't seem to notice that I had gone and they probably didn't hear the Dahyun's moaning so that was good. 

DAHYUN POV

What the hell did I just do!?! Momo just left the room without even looking back. ' Same time same place tomorrow, ' she said. It took me a while to process what she had said and I nearly screamed. She meant she's gonna do it again?....

HAHAHAHAHA cliffhanger again. And please read. There is a bit of Saida in here too. Saida is my main ship but I started of with shipping Dahmo. This is technically a Dahmo fanfic so yeah.

BTW, it updates everyday. sorry for short chapters. BUT LEMME SPOIL SOMETHING THATS GONNA COME IN THE LATER CHAPTERS. there is gonna be  plot twist that none of you guys will expect.