Chapter 21

*NEXT DAY*

SANA POV

Me and Dahyun and Tzuyu were doing a vlive. Dahyun was sitting on my lap ( becoz gays never sit on chairs ) and Tzuyu was recording. Me and Dahyun were talking and then I had no idea what came into my mind but I said,

" So DeRiCiOuS, " I giggled. Dahyun hid her face from embarrassment and Tzuyu was like, " Eh? " That made me laugh even more. After a while Tzuyu handed the camera to Dahyun and Dahyun asked me,

" What did we have for dinner yesterday Sana? "

" Dahyun, " I said. She let out a nervous laugh.

" No I mean what did we eat, "

" We can't say, " I said teasingly.

" We had spaghetti right? "

" Right, " I was hungry so I told Dahyun to end the vlive quickly so she did and we went to the breakfast place thingamajig. I held Dahyun's hand very tightly. She didn't seem to mind. I filled my plate and sat close to Dahyun. Time to work my magic.

Slowly but surely I put my arm around her, bringer her closer. I wanted Momo to see this. That would be funny. The look on her face that will always Cheer me up ( Cheer up baby che- sorry ) 

" What are you eating Dahyun? " I asked in a seductive voice.

" Me? Oh Pancakes, " she replied. What an innocent baby. I'm so damaged.

" What are you drinking? " I asked not keeping my eyes off her mouth.

" Orange juice, "

" Can I try some? " 

" What oh yeah sure, here ya go, " she said. I slowly shoved away the glass and lightly grabbed Dahyun's face and pulled her into a kiss. Her orange juice tasted horrible, btw. I made the kiss more intense by slipping my tongue into her mouth and she moaned. 

If only we could do this in our room that'd be great. Dahyun didn't show any sign of wanting to break apart. That meant something good. She clung onto my shoulders firmly. The other members weren't out yet which was also good. 

I had to make this quick.

" What the hell are you doing, " I heard a familiar voice.

AGAIN SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER