10

OK I MIGHT BE LYING BUT I MIGHT NOT BE SO DON'T TRUST ME ON THE WHOLE PLOT TWIST THING.

SANA POV

We were really tired so we all just slept. I had to share with Momo. Dang we'll have to settle this whole Dahyun thing. I woke up after Momo. She was on the table eating pot noodles and watching YouTube. Typical. Now was my chance.

" What do you and Dahyun have going on?" She almost fell out of her chair.

" Geez Sana do you want to give me heart attack? " Yes, so I can have Dahyun.

" What do you and Dahyun have going on? " I repeated in an annoyed tone.

" Not your business really, "

" Oh, but it is, "

She stared right at me.

" Why do you care? " she asked.

" Well, maybe because I have feelings for her and she doesn't seem to notice, how about you?" I was getting impatient.

"Me and Dahyun are just friends, best friends you could say, nothing more than that and I am disgusted, leave the poor young girl alone, " Oh so she wants to settle this the HARD way, I'm all up for it.

I threw the blanket on the ground and went up to her. Her eyes looked bored. 

MOMO POV

Sana's eyes were raging. I tried to keep calm but I was having a panic attack inside. How would she know? She can't know? She can leak dirty secrets and everything I'm done for good. How can she like Dahyun? Dahyun does not deserve some idiot like Sana.

" Look Momo, I know what your playing at, stop lying, we both know we want Dahyun, this is a war between you and me and only one person can win. Try not to get too close to Dahyun because if you do, I have video proof of what you did to the ' poor young girl ' and I will show it to everyone in TWICE and maybe the internet, "

I looked at her in disbelief. How could she? I thought we were friends but now she's just developed into being a big fat moron. 

" Oh, it is on Minatozaki Sana because I Momo Hirai will definitely win this 'war', " but I was screaming internally. I was really scared, I didn't know who I was messing with.

Oh Dahyun, what kind of spell have you put on us.

DAHYUN POV

Me and Jeongyeon literally woke up on the same time and it was evening so we decided to watch videos on her phone. Funny videos and we were dying because of laughter. Jeongyeon was the happy pill of TWICE. I'm glad to have her.

SORRY I COULDN'T MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONG AND THE ENDING SUCKS BECAUSE I AM IN A HURRY PLEASE VOTE.  감사합니다 and Mianhe.