7

DAHYUN POV

I realized what I had done so I quickly sat up accidentally knocking over Tzuyu.

" Omy god Tzuyu I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, "

" It's fine, "

Just then Momo just walked in. We were sitting normally so nothing looked suspicious. We were all pretty tired so I went to the bathroom and changed into my pyjamas and brushed my teeth. The lights were turned off when I stepped outside but at the same time I bumped into someone and fell flat on my face.

Ouch.

I looked up to see who it was and, Oh, Momo of course. She helped me stand up. I'm guessing Tzuyu was asleep because I heard faint snoring sounds. It was really dark and I could barely see anything but for some reason I knew Momo was cornering me.

What have I even gotten myself into. Sana, Tzuyu and Momo like me. Plus, this was no time to make out because I was tired and I really, really needed sleep. My back hit a wall. Oh no, we have to go through this again.

" Did you really think you could escape from me? " Momo whispered quietly but loud enough for me to hear. My mouth went dry. I don't even have the courage to tell her this is wrong. TWICE could fall apart if anyone finds out about this.

" L-l-look Momo, I get that you really like me but please, t-this this is wrong you know TWICE can fall apart if anyone finds out what *cough* we do, " 

I couldn't make out her expression but I knew I made a mistake AGAIN.

" Well, we'll have to keep it a secret then won't we? try not to make any sound, "

Uh.Oh.

I felt her lips crashing onto mine. My face was red, I was sweaty. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and I moaned quietly.

" Sshhh, "

We were literally repeating what had happened yesterday. Momo's hand slipped under my shirt. It was going in places. For some reason I really didn't want this to stop. 

Slowly, she moved from my lips to my jaw and finally to my neck. 

" M-momo, the other m-members w-will notice, " but she wasn't listening. I had to stuff my fist into my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

" Dahyunnie, you're so easy to get, " she whispered in my ear her lips touching.

" All you have to do is take advantage of you and then you can play around with you as much as you want, just like a toy, " her voice was really seductive...