14

TZUYU POV

" Tzuyu, you better take care of our baby, or else, " Jihyo said jokingly. I let out a laugh. Oh your baby is safe in my hands. Well, sort of. I waited for all the members to clear the room saying bye to them or have fun and stuff like that basically.

When the room was emptied, I turned to Dahyun.

" So, " She gave out a quiet, nervous laugh. Cute. 

" Um, if you need anything I'll be right by your side, " I said to break the awkward silence.

" Thanks Tzuyu, I really appreciate that you volunteered to take care of me but I'm fine, and I a really sorry that I ruined your fun I di- "

I walked up to the bed and sat next to Dahyun, and whispered in her ear,

" Sshhh, no need to apologize Dahyunnie, it is my pleasure, "

I stared into her eyes. She smiled. Oh, how I loved that smile it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

" Listen, have you been having any problems with Momo lately? "

" Oh, " That was all she said.

" Um. ani, I don't " quit lying Kim Dahyun it's written all over your face that your lying. But I pretended that I believed her.

" Oh okay because if you need anything- "

" I'll be right by your side, I know, I've heard that already, "

I giggled. Dahyun turned a deep shade of red. That made me laugh out loudly ( lol ).

" What's so funny Tzuyu ? " she was still blushing.

" It's just that you look really cute when you blush, I couldn't help it, sorry, "

Dahyun quickly looked away. She was staring at the blanket over her with a panicked expression. What a panicked g- Well, maybe she is I dunno I'm not gonna assume her sexuaity.

DAHYUN POV

Oh my god, oh my god oh my god why does she have to do this to me!!! My stomach rumbled. Like, really loudly, loud enough for Tzuyu to hear and laugh. I realized I hadn't eaten anything since the aeroplane. 

" You hungry? " She asked.

" A little, "

" Yeah, just a little, " Tzuyu said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

" What do you want to eat? I can make you pot noodles, or well, I got nothing, "

" I'm fine with pot noodles, " In reality, I wasn't. I don't want pot noodles. I mean I do but I'm starving how the hell am I supposed to feel full by only eating pot noodles.

" Alright, I'll be back just scream my name if you need an- "

" Anything, yup okay got it I'm starving please get me food, "

She laughed and jogged away.

Oh my, what have I gotten myself into. I mean, I like Momo but Tzuyu is so sweeeeeeeett. But Momo is really nice too, sometimes. She does get rough but still. I don't know.

NO ONES POV

Little did Dahyun know that Sana was out for her too...

Sorry guys the story is going slowly but I swear things will happen. There are plot holes in this story and I know I'm not that good of a writer but this is for entertainment purposes. I mean also for fun donnot take this seriously. Anyways BYE