Storm*

I woke up the next morning laying beside Daryl our hands intertwined. I smiled not wanting to move. A knock on the door disrupted my thoughts. I laid there with my eyes closed pretending to still be asleep.

"Amara, wake up."

I opened my eyes lazily. "Your father's looking for you." Lori said.

I carefully pulled my hand from Daryl's trying not to wake him.

Once we got out into the hallway little miss shit show started.

"What is it with you and sluting around with older men Amara first Shane now Daryl Dixon who's next."

"Lori I'm 18 what I do is none of your damn bussiness."

"Explain it to me then she said pulling me back. It can't be a "daddy" complex you have a perfectly good father."

Although I knew I shouldn't have said the next thing that came out of my mouth I said it anyway.

"And yet I was still screaming "daddy" with both of them." I said walking out slaming the screen door in her stunned face.

Daryl's POV

I pretended to be asleep this morning. Not wanting to get Amara into any more trouble.

Lori sounded pissed I hadnt really thought about what they would say,when I told her she could stay here last night.

I just like having her around. I don't understand what she is doing to me and I'm honestly not sure if I like it.

I still can't wrap my head around her crying thinking I was dead,or hitting Andrea for shotting me. Little girl was kinda bad ass. Andrea is alot bigger and she knocked her out.

I did notice she was holding my hand this morning. Then again maybe I was holding hers. Either way this girl is having an effect on me. I just wonder if she would ever feel for me what I'm starting to feel for her?

Shane's POV

We still had no idea where Amara had gotten off to and I was worried sick. Rick Lori and I was looking all over the farm for her. When I spotted Lori going towards Rick I followed.

"I found your daughter Rick." She stated.
"Well thank god where was she?" Rick asked.
Hell I wanted to know to. I hung back enough to hear but not be seen.

"Cuddled up in bed with Daryl Dixon."

I didn't even hear what Rick said after that my blood was boiling and I had to get away. I grabbed some stuff and got into one of the cars. When the door opens and Andrea jumps in.

"Get out."I said.

"No I won't I need to get away too. Everyone is being shitty because of a simple mistake shooting Darly. I mean hell its not like I killed him."

"I wish you had." I said as I slammed the car in drive.

We went to a little gated community Rick and I had found a few days ago. After clearing the houses and loading up supplies we had found. I noticed a swarm of walkers headed our way. Andrea had been learning how to shot so I let her take point. We cleared enough to make a clean break away.

Without saying a word a few miles away from the farm. Andrea reaches over grabbing my dick.

Fuck it I thought Amara don't give a fuck why should I.

I looked at Andrea.

"Come on then." I pulled her into my lap. I fucked her right there in the middle of the road. And I be damned if the guilt didn't set in as soon as it was over.