Loss*

When we got there it was Dale he had been attacked by a walker. Hershal said there was nothing he could do. He was to badly torn apart.

Glenn and I clung to each other crying. Dale was like the wise grandfather of the group. Noone wanted to lose him.

We knew he was suffering. Dad pulled out his Python and aimed it at Dale's head but couldn't do it. Daryl took the gun from dad and bent down.

"I'm sorry brother." Daryl said. As he pulled the trigger.

I went back to the house with Lori and Carl. I just couldn't bare to watch his grave being dug. I was over losing people.

Carl was blaming himself he had a chance to kill the walker that got Dale and couldn't do it. I assured him it was not his fault.

The following day the group had a funeral for Dale. I didn't go down till everyone else had left.

I brought the book he had let me borrow. I laid it on his grave.
Crying. "I'm so sorry Dale I hope your with your wife now."

I headed back to my tent.

"Amara everyones meeting in the house to discuss Randall." Glenn said.

"I don't care what they do just leave me out of it." I said entering my tent.

It was decided to honor Dale. They would take Randall miles from the farm and let him go. Instead of killing him.

So dad and Shane loaded him up.

"Amara?"

"Yea daddy?"

"Are you alright? You've been awful quiet since Dale."

"I'm just tired daddy thats all."

"Your a terrible liar Amara."

I started crying and he hugged me.

"Talk to me baby. Tell me what is it?"

"Just tired of losing people daddy."

"I know baby so am I."

"Do you wana go with us? Get out for a bit?"

"No thanks daddy. I think I'm gona go hang with Beth for awhile."

"Thats good baby you should."

"Becareful daddy"

"I will see you soon."

I waited till dad left and went back to my tent I had no intentions of being around anyone. I was just not in a place to be around people.

Glenn Maggie Beth and Carl had all come by. But I brushed them off. I didn't mean to be that way to them especially Carl I just couldn't right now.

Daryl's POV

I watched from afar all day how Amara moped around. Not talking to anyone. Hauled up in her tent. She even blew off Carl which is something I'd never seen her do. Something happened to her the day Dale died. I didnt know what or how to help. I doubt she would even want me to. Instead of talking to her. I decided to go hunting.

Amara's POV

Something had happened between dad and Shane. They came back with Randall and something was off.

"Amara!" Dad yelled.

"Yeah daddy I'm here."

"I want you to stay clear of Shane you understand me?"

"Why daddy what happened?"

"Don't ask me why Amara just do what I say." He snapped and walked away.