Chapter 10

Eddie's POV

Eddie's worst nightmare came to life, Buck was dead. He fought for his breath, tears rolling down his face, he started to shake, he couldn't believe that this is happening...

"EDDIE!" - Maddie screamed when she saw him on his knees, shaking and crying. "What's wrong?" - she said as she kneeled beside him.

Eddie didn't replied, he just looked at her, and shaked his head...

"Talk to me dammit!" - she demanded. "Is Buck okay? What's wrong?"

Eddie kept his look at her. His eyes full of tears were dead, he felt dead. The pain he felt, the pain in his chest was like someone pushed a knife inside his heart...

"He..." - Eddie tried to speak, but he missed the words.
"HE! WHAT?" - Maddie screamed at him.

"Dead..." - was everything what Eddie could say before he colapsed, and fainted on Maddie's knees.

Maddie couldn't believe what she just heard. Her brother is dead, her only family is gone, her heart broke into milion pieces...

"BUCK!" - she screamed his name, and fainted.

* 30 minutes later *

Eddie opened eyes. He was in the bed, a hospital bed. Maddie was on the bed beside his, she was sleeping. He looked around, no one else was there, just he and Maddie. He wondered how he ended up in that room...

He recaled his memory, Buck was dead, he started to cry, again.

Someone opened the door, but Eddie didn't look who it was, he didn't cared. The love of his life was dead, he lost Buck forever, and now he has to live with that, that he never told him his feelings. That he never told him he loves him, more than a friend...

"You are awake." - Hen said, and came closer. "How are you?" - she asked.

Eddie just looked at her, and closed his eyes...

"Eddie." - she said. "He is alright now. Doctor Ryder said he will make it, only they had to put him into clinical coma, again, so he recovers faster."

Eddie looked at Hen, shocked...

"Don't lie to me." - he whispered.
"I'm not." - Hen said.  "Soon you can see him, but first take some rest, you need it."

Eddie nooded and closed his eyes...