Chapter 11

[Author's Note: Please read at your own risk...]

•••
Maddie's Dream

"Evan!" - Maddie screamed. "Wait!"
She ran after him, trying to catch your 10 year old brother is not fun. "Come on Buck, wait for me."
"Leave me alone!" - he screamed back and continued to run away from Maddie.

When she finally catched him, she was relieved but agian scared. She loved Buck, she cared for him. She was his sister, mother and father, and she was only 14 years old.

Their parents died in a car accident 5 years ago and since then they were all alone, well not really alone, they lived with their aunt, but again alone. Buck never recovered from the incident, he started to be problematic, he thought he can do what he want, he always was in some kind of problems, always argued with their aunt, who wanted the best for them.

"What's wrong?" - she asked. "Why are you crying?"
"Nothing." - he replied, and whiped his eyes with his sleave. "Just leave me alone."
"Talk to me." - Maddie hugged him. "What happened?"
"Eric." - Buck whispered. "He called me gay and told me that i am D sucker, i don't know what that means and everyone laughed at me so i run away."

Maddie hugged him thight, "Everything is okay Buck, don't worry, don't cry, i will talk to Eric."
"What means gay Madds?" - Buck asked.

Maddie looked at him, shocked but those cute puppy eyes made her to explain him or at least to try. Then again how to explain your 10 year brother something that difficult...

"Well..." - she started. "Gay, ummm... That's not a bad word, it's a term used when two boys or two girls love eachother."
"Like you and Eva?" - Buck replied.
"No, no, no." - Maddie said. "It's more romantic way, than a friendly."
"So, he told me that i love boys?" - Buck looked confused." Maybe i do? Is that bad Maddie?" - he asked.
"No, not at all sweetie, let's go home now." - she hugged him and they walked home. "But, Buck don't tell aunt about this, i will explain you why little later."
Buck nooded and hugged Maddie...

***

Maddie opened her eyes and whispered Buck's name...