Chapter 04

The former Empress's spirit tablet had not been enshrined in the Xiao Shi Palace, rather enshrined at the Chang Sheng Palace which was closest to the emperor's Taiji Palace. The two people encountered Xiao Qing Yu, Xiao Qing Yan's little brother of the same mother, outside the Palace.

"Big brother, I knew you would come here today, even brought sister-in-law ah." Xiao Qing Yu look was quite resembled Xiao Qing Yan, but just one point less stable and more lively temperament.

Although Xiao Qing Yu did not directly ask himself, Xu Chang also could not ignore him. He nodded and answered to Xiao Qing Yu: "Fourth Highness, hâo*."

*like saying "ni hao" but replace ni with fourth highness. On intimate term. Don't know how to properly translated it.

He wanted to play and tease himself with this male sister-in-law, but was fruitless when he did not received a desired response. Xiao Qing Yu was embarrassed and then suddenly he looked serious and went toward Xu Chang An. A face almost wanted to bump into Xu Chang An's. Remained in calm and composed, Xu Chang An retreated back for a few by the sudden intimidation movement of Xiao Qing Yu. The flurried movements between his feet caused him to stumble and was about to fall backwards. On the other side, Xiao Qing Yan subconsciously stretched out a hand to grab but hesitate in between, making his hand only able to touch the corner of Xu Chang An's garment. Then he helplessly watched that person fall heavily on the ground, gave out a sound of muffled groan.

"Simply want to make trouble! If you want trouble, go to my place then." Only looking at a glance at the person on the ground, Xiao Qing Yan's face became a little darken. He, in a stern voice shouted at Xiao Qing Yu loudly, then also not wanted to go to take care of the person on the ground, he quickly walked ahead to the hall alone.

Xu Chang An two elbows were ... ... Also had even fell hard on his back. Xiao Qing Yan left. Xiao Qing Yu stood on the side and resumed a look of a smile. Taking a deep breath, Xu Chang An slowly got up and hobbled to catch up with Xiao Qing Yan's figure. He knew that Xiao Qing Yan was heartless about him and Xiao Qing Yu despised him. However, it did not matter. Since his mother's death, he did not care about the pain that the people of the world had imposed on him. He did not care if he was in pain, as long as he still did not gave up this life, then nothing would be unbearable.

Xiao Qing Yu was the youngest of the emperors' princes. In the words of ordinary people, he was also the most inept. The next year would be his coming of age year, but there had been no achievements. All day long only knew 'eat, drink, and make merry', as well often appeared and disappeared to the red-light district. Now that he had reached the age of matrimony, however it could not be help that each daughters of the wealthy family actually avoided him.

Looking over at the obviously inconvenience body, but still made great efforts straightening the body, that person hurrying to pursue Xiao Qing Yan. Xiao Qing Yu's eyebrows raised, afterwards turned and left, but also let out 'haha'.

When Xu Chang An caught up with Xiao Qing Yan, Xiao Qing Yan was already in front of the late Empress's bier. Xu Chang An naturally also wanted to follow that person to kneel down together. Just before the action, he found that Xiao Qing Yan was actually kneeling directly on the ground, the nicely place cattail hassock he put away at the side.

Xu Chang An lightly pursed up the corner of his mouth, and Xiao Qing Yan moved over half the body's distance, and like Xiao Qing Yan, he also directly knelt on the ground. Looking straight ahead with an upright back, well-built figure even known as a tall and sturdy person, Xu Chang An however only saw his lonely figure.

He was the emperor's eldest son and the emperor's first wife's eldest son, now he married a man and ruined a promising future. The grief in his heart was of course normal.