Chapter 23

Xu Chang An did not know what had just happened and why the emperor punished Xiao Qing Yan. In his opinion, this matter should not be dragged on Xiao Qing Yan's head anyhow.

"You don't have to kneel here. You go back first." Xiao Qing yan's burning pain on the back was just been beaten ten whips by his Imperial Father. But he didn't know why imperial father was angry. What does he mean by his remarks?

What did it mean by ignoring the overall situation and not making progress? Even if he wanted to break his head he still didn't know what his father meant.

After careful consideration of the dialogue with his imperial father, Xiao Qing yan felt puzzled. He came into the palace, summoned by father was because of Min Yu's matter, however imperial father did not mention a word, but took the initiative to mention his own marriage affairs.

What kind of person is Wang Fei? Do you have any resentment against him? And ... The father asked him about his opinion regarding the throne. It seemed like... The imperial father was angry after listening to his own recommendation of Jing Wang. Is father's heart meant it to be Xiao Qing Nian?

Xiao Qing yan had only just had a conversation with the emperor in his head. Xu Chang An had been kneeling on his side with guilt, and neither of them said a word.

Xiao Qing Yu came almost an hour later. The first thing he said was to Xu Chang An.

"Xu Chang An! Aren't you satisfied being a Wang Fei? Why bother looking for fight with a woman? You, a man is more jealous than a woman ah? This highness warns you! You don't think you're really Xian Wang Fei or Xian Wang Residence's Master. Let me tell this, my big brother will give you up to sooner or later. You'd better not make a mistake in his house!" Hearing Xiao Qing Yan's mishap, Xiao Qing Yu rushed to The Palace. After entering The Palace, naturally he asked the Palace's people of what was going on. At first, he heard that the Cefei's family had come to complain. Xiao Qing Yu intuited that this was the harem incident. It must be caused by women's fighting and scheming against each other for a man's attention, and then made his brother be involved.

Xiao Qing Yu's character, Xu Chang An had heard a little about it, and he did not care about it. He just said a sentence that his Highness misunderstood and no longer talked much. It was Xiao Qing Yan who spoke next to him and explained, "It's not what you think. Don't join us here, go back to your home." Since knowing his brother's mind, Xiao Qing Yan thought he would have a good time like this, what he want to do he could do anything. No need to fight for that position. It was very good to be a rich leisure person, at least mother should be satisfied.

"Brother! You don't really like him, do you? He's a man!" Xiao Qing Yu was unhappy. He hated Xu Chang An from the bottom of his heart and was not ready to save face for him. Anyway, even if his brother really took a fancy to him, he would not do anything for him. What's more, he didn't believe that his brother really took a fancy to him.

Xiao Qing Yu's words made Xu Chang An nervous. He looked at the person beside him with a guilty heart and found that he(XQY) had no change in face and expression, and could not say what he felt, Xu Chang An ignored the loss of his heart and ignored Xiao Qing Yu as well as Xiao Qing yan.

"Humph! I don't want to bother you!" In fact, he knew that his brother was punished in Changsheng Palace, Xiao Qing Yu's worries had been half gone, he knew that no matter what they brothers did, no matter how angry the emperor was, as long as the emperor could think of the mother in Changsheng Palace, he would not really do anything to them.

Xiao Qing Yu came and left in a hurry. Xu Chang An wanted to open his mouth and say something to Xiao Qing Yan, but he never opened his mouth. Besides apologizing, he didn't know what to say, but Xiao Qing Yan probably didn't want to hear his apology.