Chapter 33

The next day when Xu Chang An woke up, Xiao Qing Yan had left, so he took it for granted that he had dreamed last night.

Since that day Xu Chang An had said to Min Yu and Qin Xin that they did not need to come over every day to pay respect, Min Yu then really did not come again, it was just Qin Xin from time to time coming over. But today when Xu Chang An got up and the yatou was waiting for him to wash, she told him that the two Cefei had been waiting outside.

Xu Chang An really was not good at dealing with women in the backyard. He knew that they were ironclad and definitely not willing to come paying respect to him. In this case, would not it be good for everyone to stay in their own courtyard? Because he just woke up and Fang Momo was not yet around, Xu Chang An could only go out to meet them in person.

After two women and a crowd of yatou and momo paid respect to Xu Chang An, Xu Chang An didn't have to speak, they took the initiative to tell him what they wanted.

"Since Wang Fei didn't want us to serve Wang Ye, in the first place why pretend to draft the bedroom serve roster for us? Now these days have passed and Wang Ye is still staying with Wang Fei day by day. Wang Fei perhaps whitewashed us on that day?" Being treated coldly these days, Min Yu could not bear it any more. She didn't want to be locked up in a small courtyard for a lifetime. Without the favor of Wang Ye, she had no children to depend on. If that's the case, she might as well die directly.

Although Min Yu came here today dragging Qin Xin, at the end Qin Xin also wanted to ask Wang Fei for an explanation. They had been married into Wang Residence for so long, yet they had not served Wang Ye and could not even see him every other day.

When they mentioned it, Xu Chang An really remembered it, but he had already handed it in? Didn't Xiao Qing Yan saw it?

"I explain... I have indeed handed over the sleeping roster to Wang Ye, but Wang Residence is Wang Ye's residence, nobody can arrange Wang Ye's mind. It's useless for you to call me for account when Wang Ye doesn't come to your courtyard. If you really want to serve Wang Ye, you should try find a way to please him yourself." In fact, Xu Chang An thought; afterwards, they might not be coming over his place to look for Xiao Qing Yan, they would have to go to another courtyard.

Xu Chang An's words let Qin Xin's words that had reached her mouth to be swallowed back again. Min Yu beside her obviously had no tolerance like Qin Xin, and her face was directly blackened by Xu Chang An's anger, somewhat disdainfully said, "What a ridiculous remark Wang Fei made! Don't tell me that you think Wang Ye will like you, a big man? Wang Fei doesn't arrange our bedroom serve, why do you need to talk about those magnificent words?"

"Audacious! Is that how a concubine should speak to Wang Fei?" Fang Momo did not have to wait upon on Xu Chang An's meals and everyday life, but she still went to Xu Chang An's place twice a day. Even if she didn't need to give any special instructions, she would stay with people for a while.

It was known to the whole residence that Wang Ye had brought in an expert in established rules Momo from the palace, and both of them naturally knew that. When Qin Xin watched Fang Momo entered the door, she bowed her head in exactitude, while Min Yu was somewhat disdainful. So what if she came from the Inner Palace? She was still a slave servant!

"This Momo, us sisters are speaking. What kind of mouth do you have for a servant?"

"Meimei! Momo please don't mind about Min Cefei. She is plain-spoken and straightforward, what she said is nothing intentional." Qin Xin anxiously cut in, at the same time hastened to rebuke Min Yu and apologized to Fang Momo.

"You several people... Don't quarrel!" Xu Chang An wanted to say that he was annoyed to see them, because every time they came here, their words were all lashing out toward Xiao Qing Yan, and he was really annoyed with such a day.