Chapter 44

Sure enough, Xiao QingYan was as good as his words. When Xu ChangAn got up to wash up and prepare to have breakfast, a maidservant came to report; the two Cefei waited outside the door, waiting to pay respect[1] to Wangfei.

Xu ChangAn clearly remembered that he already told them that they didn't have to come every day to pay respect. Now why did they come again?

Xu ChangAn did not want to deal with the two women, but since the people had come, he could not help but let people in.

"Paying respect to Wangfei."

"Two Cefei came so early, what's the matter?" Odd, forget about QinXin, but why was Min Yu also wearing a low-key look, what happened to her these days?

"Wangfei was receiving shocked yesterday. We came to see Wangfei."    "It's good that Wangfei is alright."

"I'm all right. Thank you for your concern." Xu ChangAn was curious. It's impossible for these two people to come and see him exclusively. What's wrong with them? Was it for Xiao QingYan's reaction yesterday that struck them in the end?

Xu ChangAn guessed at will. He had not finished his thoughts but he could guess their minds. QinXin and Min Yu had never looked at Nan Xi before, but thought that she was just a woman which Wangye temporarily fascinated by her beauty. When Wangye's fascination passed away, she would be nothing. But after yesterday's incident, they were obviously struck dumb.

That Nan Xi was so valued by Wangye, even if she had no status now, however Wangye liked her so much. Soon perhaps she would bear his heir. At that time, it was reasonable to give her the status.

"Wangfei, that Miss Nan Xi in Tongxin Garden has no relation with Wang Residence, but as a guest. I'm afraid leaving things like this is not good. Since Wangye likes her, he should give her a status and leave her with a right and proper title." As a peasant woman, her identity was not enough to be Wangye's concubine[2]. Moreover, there was no heir yet, at most give her a concubine status. Even if in the future she gave birth, she should not be given the status of Cefei!

Yesterday, QinXin did not come to Wangfei's main courtyard at all. She was always cautious. Yesterday, she heard that an assassin came into the residence. She just shut the door of her courtyard, so that she could stay safe in her own courtyard. But Min Yu went out yesterday. When she arrived at Wangfei's courtyard, she just watched Wangye leave with Nan Xi, and Wangfei was taken away by assassin!

Min Yu was stunned in place at that time; her heart hated but could not do anything. She really did not think that the woman who was nothing in her eyes would be so important in Wangye's heart. Min Yu hurried to QinXin's courtyard. After her hatred was vented, QinXin was shocked, but still remained calm. She only said that they would go to Wangfei's courtyard tomorrow and let Wangfei take the lead to give Miss Nan Xi a status.

Xu ChangAn was Xiao QingYan's Wangfei. If Xiao QingYan saw any woman, it was natural that his Wangfei should step in for him to receive the woman into the residence. In general, this kind of woman was at most given a concubine's status.

Xu ChangAn didn't realize that the two people came here to seek him out to ask him to give status to Nan Xi? However, this kind of matter was relayed to him?

"Wangye has told me that it is not convenient for me to interfere in Miss Nan Xi's affairs. Better see how Wangye arranges it himself." Xu ChangAn did not understand the twists and turns in the heart of QinXin. He directly threw what they asked for him to Xiao QingYan. If he had the ability, he would go to Wangye's and say it.

QinXin didn't realize that Wangfei didn't care about his authority at all, he just dismissed her with such a relaxed sentence. Whether he knew it was his authority or not, it was also a good chance for him to beat Nan Xi! He's a Wangfei, how could he not care about some established rule and propriety?