Chapter 39

Obviously, he was still full of apprehension before, but suddenly after calmed down, Xu Chang An could not understand, what he had just heard was not his illusion.

"I... Chen thanks Wang Ye's favor in behalf of Dongxue. After all, Chen and Dongxue are master and servant, Wang Ye will be good to her." Standing up trembling, Xu Chang An gently made an act of retiring to Xiao Qing Yan, and then went out with Chunyu.

When she left the room with her young master, Chunyu was shocked and began to feel unfair for her young master.

"How can Dongxue do this? How can it fuel the fire like this? And, young master... No! Wang Fei, you are the Wang Fei, even if Wang Ye is going to have Dongxue tonight, he should take her to the side room. You are the Wang Fei, how can you make room for them? Besides, you just gave her the room, did she dare to sleep? Not worried to have her life shorten by over-indulgent!"    "Why, you this girl, why are you in this big temper? Just like what Dongxue said, everyone has their own aspiration. We can manage ourselves, but is it possible for us to manage others? What are going to do, thinking too much, as long as Dongxue is fine? Anyhow, I could not sleep, sleeping anywhere is all the same. Let's go to the partial room."

"Don't put up with it, young master. I know you are sad." Said that, and Chunyu cried again. She was really grieving, it's worse than her being beaten grieved! Dongxue... They were sisters who grew up together. They said that they had to repay by servicing their young master well, but how could she...

"Sobs sobs..." Without Xiao Qing Yan presence, Chunyu could not help but cry out directly, and the more she cried, the more it seemed that she could not stop.

"Enough, don't cry. Maybe Dongxue has her own plan? Either one or the other secret trouble or whatnot, you grew up together, you should be the one most understanding of her temperament. Don't think too bad of her, otherwise the one who feel bad would be you." Although shocked, but after calming down, Xu Chang An had felt something wrong with this matter, he also understood a little of Dongxue's nature, but did not know what she had in mind, how could she be willing to...

"Forget it, forget it. The present now is much better than the worst result expected of that day, isn't that so? Why thinking too much, let's have an early rest." On that day in Zhuangzi, Xu Chang An thought that he could only die with resentment in this life. Now his mother's resentment had been repaid and his anger had disappeared. All these attributed to his marriage to Xiao Qing Yan. In this way, he should be satisfied.

But Dongxue... What is this girl thinking?

After letting Chunyu return to her room to rest, Xu Chang An also prepared to sleep. Fortunately that day he had put a bed in this partial room for convenience, otherwise today if he wants to sleep in... Sleep in the outer wing room of the bedroom, he did not know how to get there.

"Cough, cough, cough... Cough-cough..." Tonight was fifteen, the full moon night, he didn't know how many such moonlit nights he would have. He....

"Right, perhaps Xiao Qing Yan won't want to see me recently. Should I talk to him to set me free to let me go out?" Suddenly, he thought of his hometown far away in Feng Province. Xu Chang An thought that if he could find his maternal grandparent's home and be recognized by the maternal grandfather, let them pick up his mother's bones to buried at home, he would have no worries in the future.

Originally, he felt depressed in his mind, but when he thought that something had not been done yet, Xu Chang An had another hope in his heart. He did not want to disturb Chunyu-the girl must be suffering now. If he bothered her again, she would not get to sleep tonight.

He got up and went to the kitchen for a warm drink. At the entrance to the main courtyard, Xu Chang An looked at the closed door and was at a loss. He didn't know whether he should go in or not. He was unable to stabilize his heart, after the short calm, his heart was actually more anxious. When Dongxue entered Xu Family's house, she was still a little girl of six or seven years old. He had been with his servants for so many years, he knew better than anyone about Dongxue. She would not be the kind of maidservant who wanted to climb the master's bed. "Cough, cough..." When he was worried, he coughed up aloud so he hurried to cover his mouth. Xu Chang An still went towards the kitchen.