Chapter 40

Chunyu and Dongxue slept in the same room. It was not known whether it was Chunyu who slept too soundly or Dongxue's movement was too careful, but last night, when Dongxue returned, Chunyu did not notice. This morning, when Chunyu woke up, Dongxue was sitting beside the bed, lost in her mind. She had already dressed in the early morning. No, she looked more like having a sleepless night, with dry lips and a dark, blue face.

"Dongxue, you... Um, why? You have climbed Wang Ye's bed, so what are you doing in this servant room of mine? Don't tell me, last night you did not serve Wang Ye to his satisfaction, so Wang Ye didn't give you a status, and didn't give you a separate courtyard?" Looking at Dongxue's appearance, Chunyu's heart ached. But when she thought of last night's event, she was no longer feeling heartache, only full of anger.

"Chunyu, I... forget it. Think whatever you want." Chunyu had woken up, Dongxue looked at the sky outside. No longer saying anything to Chunyu, Dongxue stoodd up and walked out. However, she had just walked away within two steps, and was stopped by Chunyu.

"Stop! Where are you going?"

"I'll wait for young master to get up."

"No need! Young master's yatou is me not you. My young master does not need you to serve him. You have your Yiniang's responsibility! If you want to wait for young master, come with the two personal maids." Chunyu looked excited, but despite her words making Dongxue sad, Dongxue could not go anywhere herself. Although her pair of hands kept wiping tears, she stubbornly did not cry out.

This was the Dongxue that grew up with her! They grew up together since childhood and at the beginning, they said that they would accompany young master no matter in good or worse, but now, how could they become like this? She never thought she would say those vicious words to Dongxue.

Thinking that even she herself was so sad, then how sad would her young master be in? Chunyu did not have the heart to waste time here, she got up quickly to go to her young master's side.

Quickly, Chunyu got up and randomly tidied up herself, then hurried to the wing room. But when she went there, it was empty. She thought that her young master had woken up, and she blamed herself for oversleeping, knowing that young master would not be able to sleep last night.

Naturally, Chunyu did not overslept, she even got up early. So when she did not find her own young master in the wing room, she went looking at the main courtyard's front, rear, inside and outside repeatedly, still there was no shadow of her young master, she wondered.

"It's not going to be..." Impossible! She sent her young master to the wing room last night, and Wang Ye stayed with Dongxue. How could young master be in the principal room?

"Chunyu Jiejie, should we go in to serve Wang Fei when he woke up?"

"... Let's go." In her heart, it was impossible, but at present, besides the principal room, Chunyu did not know where her young master would be.

Xu Chang An woke up early. He didn't sleep for a while last night. Because he coughed badly near daybreak, and for fear of waking Xiao Qing Yan, he had thought of going out of bed, even though he knew he had woken Xiao Qing Yan. He thought he would be scolded, but instead of being scolded, Xiao Qing Yan even got up and gave him a glass of water. After drinking the water from the glass, Xu Chang An fell asleep again, but Xiao Qing Yan got up and left directly. Last night, he did not sleep almost for a whole night, and when Xu Chang An saw that Xiao Qing Yan had gotten up, he also got up. He was anxious to see Dongxue, and also he did not know if Chunyu, that girl had make trouble for her last night after she returned to their room.

When Chunyu came in, Xu Chang An had changed his clothes. She saw that her young master actually was here, last night he was really resting here. Chunyu couldn't figure it out, but she did not think too much of it, she smiled directly and hurried to her young master's side.