Chapter 12

Wang Residence reception for the Cefei, although the preparation not like when the formal wife married which was without restraint, still the master of the Inner Palace sent people to congratulate. Could be that Xiao Qing Yan's two Cefei family background were pretty good, also similar to an imperial edict marriage, therefore the two brides moved in was a special day, Wang Residence became equally lively.

Xu Chang An began to prepare early in the morning. His face although set in calmness, his heart was actually nervous because he did not know about the two newcomers' temperament; good or not to get along with. He could not imagine himself in the future be that ordinary kind of woman in the harem; to exert all strength and means to fight for a man's love, and from then on lived to fight and scheme against each other.

On the day of his own marriage, after performing the marriage ceremony while covered by head kerchief, then taken into the bride chamber, what kind of guests came outside, Xu Chang An didn't know. This day he was the other master in Wang Residence to greet the guests. Only then discovered that the first Wang Residence wedding event was truly very lively.

In natural and relaxed state of mind greeting the coming family of the womenfolk, Xu Chang An practically kept Yang Momo at his elbow; following him. Having Yang Momo neared could keep his composure, handling this big crowd of women might possibly made him lose his head and scared away.

"Never seen Wang Fei in the past, never thought that Wang Fei was born to be such pretty and charming. I heard that the Minister Daren family's daughter was famous for her beauty. However, this capital city's count as one of the very best beauty now appear to be Wang Fei. Now I think again, that Minister's daughter's beauty is just so-so." A sixteen or seventeen years old... woman dressed as a man, after looking up and down at Xu Chang An's body while not at all dodging eyes, issued this one statement then smiled and turned around to leave. Xu Chang An, for this brazen behavior and more unrestrained speech of the Official young lady, had gotten confused. Yang Momo's face also looked shock.

In the end, which family's young lady she was, how could be so brazen to go to Wang Residence to be a guest in men's clothing, but also to comment on Wang Fei's appearance, stated like... Appreciation?

Xu Chang An was stunned, and the people around him were naturally the same, but it seemed nobody knew the woman just now. Everyone's talk soon was over. Only Xu Chang An could not return to God for a long time, he totally admired that woman in heart.

That woman however had such mannerism, arriving at the home of Tian Huang Guizhou¹, still not changed her distinctive character. Through her father and mother doted on her, never let her suffered a little bit of grievance, thus she could not understand this affairs of the world's common sense. Self... nevertheless was natural and unrestrained (T/N: her demeanor).

¹Guizhou = descendants of feudal rulers or aristocrats

In the home of Wang and Huang descendants, there was no such thing as teasing the newly weds on their wedding night custom. The wedding banquet was over, everybody was send away to return home. When sky had turned dark it was time for groom to leave to go to the bride in the bridal chamber.

Today, Xu Chang An was tired for a whole day. When everyone dispersed, he returned to his room, letting Yang Momo prepared a table of dishes, and as well prepared the hard-to-come-by wine.

"Young master, don't be sad, you are..."

"Chunyu! We should change our speech afterwards. Young master's form of address later we cannot and shall not call it. Hereafter, we must address young master Wang Fei. Young master is Wang Ye's formal wife and conferred titled as XianWang Fei by imperial decree of His Imperial Majesty. Also regarded as this Wang Residence's head of family's wife. Even if we are the people of the wife's parents' home, we still can't mix up the established practice." Young master and Wang Ye did not shared a room. Yang Momo knew clearly that now the two Cefei had moved in, young master's situation had became only more difficult! They could only guarded the formal wife status, as long as he had this, young master could be able to live properly in Wang Residence.