Chapter 47

Xiao QingYan effortlessly sent Xu Yinghui away in his behalf, naturally Xu ChangAn was happy. However, when he thought about going to the palace tomorrow, his happiness went away. It seemed to be that there was nothing good in every visit to the palace.

"Wangfei, what are you afraid of? There's Wangye over here." Since Xiao QingYan mentioned about his two maids addressed him that night, Xu ChangAn mentioned it to Chunyu and the rest. In the future, no matter whether they were with outsiders or in private, as long as they were in this residence, they could not call him Young Master.

Xu ChangAn really minded about the address of Wangfei at the beginning, but now it did not matter. It's just an address. At present, his status was already like this. Now, what if Chunyu and the rest call him Young Master? Was he still the Xu ChangAn from before? In other people's eyes, he had long been Xian Wangfei, so whatever he was called, everything was the same.

"That's right. What am I worrying about? Anyway, tomorrow whether I'm feeling at ease or not is depended on the other people." Xu ChangAn would not take the initiative to cause trouble, but he could not control whether the masters in the palace want to trouble him or not.

Knowing that it's no use thinking about it, Xu ChangAn stopped thinking. He was held up in the room for several days. Now, after all the trouble passed, he went out. He had people called Wu brothers over to go with him to the martial arts training ground for horse riding.

Xiao QingYan specially ordered Xu ChangAn to go into the palace with him. Xu ChangAn thought that it must be the palace that prepared the birthday banquet for Xiao QingYu. Who knew that when they entered the palace, the palace was as usual, and nothing about celebrating was presented in the palace today?

As in the past, they did not go to the Succeeding Empress' palace, but went first to Changsheng Palace, where the empress was enshrined, and then directly to the emperor's palace.

When Xu ChangAn arrived, Xiao QingYu was already there, looking as if he had just been taught by the emperor, with a drooping and an unhappy face.

"Big Brother, you came."

"Why did you look like that in front of Imperial father?" Although Xiao QingYan did not know what had happened to Xiao QingYu, but it was wrong to put such a face in front of Imperial Father.

Xiao QingYu's face was just a little bit better because of Xiao QingYan's arrival, immediately went down again. He grumbled when glancing at Xiao QingYan, then sat down and did not speak.

In this room at present, there were only Xu ChangAn and the father and sons, and not even a servant of the palace in sight. In the beginning, Xu ChangAn was still confronting himself whether or not to enter the palace, but now he was really nervous, what were the three father and sons doing? "Have you been to your Imperial Mother's place?" Since entering this room, Xu ChangAn had been intentionally or unintentionally buried his head, and did not want to participate in the dialogue between the father and sons. At this time, when he heard the emperor's dialogue, he wanted to look up to see how Xiao QingYan answered and then he would follow after to respond, but he did not know until he raised his head that the emperor was asking Xiao QingYu.

"I went."

"Hmm. When your imperial mother gave birth to you, it was a difficult birth. It took three days and three nights for her to give birth to you. She suffered so much, but now how do you repay her? How old are you, only know how to spend all day in drinking and pleasure? Why don't you marry a wife and have children as soon as possible so that your imperial mother can rest at ease?" The emperor's face was very serious, but his words were full of care and love, which was no different from a normal father who worried about his children's marriage.