Chapter 22

There was no need to ask Momo what had happened to them. Xu Chang An knew that this must have been done by Min Yu. Today she was angry with him, so she immediately came here and let her own people make trouble.

"Min Yu is really too arrogant!" At this moment, Xu Chang An had some doubts whether Min Yu was the blood and flesh of Deputy Minister Min, how can someone bring up their daughter so lawless!

"Young Master, today all blame ChunYu, this maid said too much and offended Min Cefei, just let her have reason to start, this is our own fault." What was the situation of her young master and Wang Ye? Yang Momo still knew a little bit. The young master was in a difficult situation in Wang Residence. They could not give him any more trouble. Moreover, today, it was indeed ChunYu that was reckless.

Xu Chang An had no idea what Yang Momo had said to him. He had already blamed himself for letting Momo and them be locked up because of his mistake. Now, because of him, he had let them be beaten. He could not think of anything else in his mind. He just wanted to be fair to them.

When Min Yu returned to her courtyard today, she could not bear to swallow her breath. When she thought of Xu Chang An's slave servants, she went straight to the rear courtyard. Originally just wanted to scare them, by the way in front of them to say something bad about Xu Chang An, how did she know that ChunYu was impatient, and directly talked back to Min Yu! Min Yu let her yatou slapped Chunyu's mouth, but was stopped by Dongxue.

Min Yu had been angry, and now even a few slaves were working against her, did not put her in the eyes, how can the heart tolerate this tone, simply raised her own hands.

No matter how ChunYu and DongXue were indulged by Xu Chang An usually, after all, they were sold into an official's home to be maidservants from childhood, the established rule also understood, anyway they did not dare to start with Min Yu, so the two yatous were beaten by Min Yu's people, on the cheeks were red and swollen, there were many scratches on the body, whole appearance was a mess.

"Momo, wait here. I'll go and ask him to let you out. ChunYu, DongXue, do not be afraid!" Xu Chang An said he was going to beg Xiao Qing Yan. In fact, he went directly to Min Yu's courtyard. He didn't do anything else there. He just told Min Yu to let her move.

"Why do you want me to move?" Knowing that this was Xu Chang An to find trouble with her, but Min Yu was not afraid, anyway, Wang Ye did not like him, it did not matter anything.

"Why? Then are you moving or not?" Was that just because talking back? She was a Cefei, servants talking back and was beaten. He was Wang Fei, and she would be punished if she contradicted herself.

"I will not move!" Min Yu did not believe that Xu Chang An could do anything to her. He was just a man. What was he proud of? How long does he think he can play the name of Wang Fei?

"You... What do you want... Ah! You! How dare you hit me?" Watching Xu Chang An walked slowly towards herself, Min Yu felt nervous. She wanted to ask Xu Chang An what he was thinking, then she felt a burning pain on her face.

How dare Xu Chang An hit her?!

"Why don't I dare? Aren't you a young lady of great family? Aren't you the Deputy Minister's daughter? Has your mother taught you the established rules of a concubine?" Xu Chang An's heart was like a big fire burning, he was excited at the moment, he vaguely knew that he might be doing something wrong, but he did not mind even a bit, if even he could protect his own people, but could not protect himself, then what's it means to be still alive!

"Xu Chang An! You... "

"Young lady! Don't!" Min Yu had already raised her hand, which was obviously to be waved towards Xu Chang An, but before she did, the Momo next to her quickly stopped her and, in a hurry, called her the name she had used in her boudoir time.