Chapter 50

Since that day QinXin sent ginseng soup to Wangfei, as long as there was something QinXin sent to Wangye, there must be something sent to Wangfei as well.

Xu ChangAn did not know why QinXin did this. Min Yu didn't care so much about it, she just laughed in her heart when she felt that QinXin was definitely afraid that she could neither please Wangye nor offend Xu ChangAn. Therefore, there was an apprehension on both sides.

Since Min Yu's daily attentiveness in front of Xiao QingYan, her chances of appearing in front of Xiao QingYan had naturally increased, and Xiao QingYan's attitude towards her had improved a little, even occasionally stayed to sit in her courtyard.

Min Yu was aware that she had a chance. As long as Xiao QingYan was present, she would be gentle and virtuous, and no longer wanted to be overbearing as before.

The same was true on this day. At noon, Min Yu ran into Xiao QingYan at Nan Xi's place. Nan Xi blurted out to Xiao QingYan to have dinner in Min Yu's courtyard and to one's surprise, he agreed. It would soon be dark after dinner. As long as she set her mind on it, Xiao QingYan would be able to stay in her courtyard tonight.

After a tense and exciting afternoon, Min Yu never thought that Xiao QingYan really arrived at her courtyard. But at the moment, she was in great trouble; she just put something in the room to make her felt better, but why was Xiao QingYan's body became scalding hot?

Right now, his whole face showed anger, wishing he could eat her!

"Wangye! What's wrong with you, Wangye? Don't frighten chen-qie!" Min Yu was really afraid. Didn't her grandmother say that the incense had only a little aphrodisiac effect, and ordinary people would not notice? Why did Wangye look like this?

This was simply like strong aphrodisiac incense!

"You bitch! How dare you use such a vile thing to this Wang!" Xiao QingYan stood up trembling and shook off Min Yu, who was leaning against his arm. Xiao QingYan was very upset. He really didn't think that MinYu would be so bold and dare to use the thing that was ban by the Imperial House to him!

Min Yu was frightened out of her wits. Even if she was given a hundred courages, she would not dare to do such a thing. She just lighted a little incense; the extra things in the incense could only aid some effect, it was not even useful if it was a strong and vigorous person! Xiao QingYan's attitude towards her was quite good these days; she thought that Wangye was also thoughtful about her so she just wanted to push the boat along the river! How would dare she have such courage to slip drug directly to Wangye?

"Someone must have set me up! Someone must have set me up! I didn't do it, I didn't do it!" Xiao QingYan had stumbled away, but Min Yu had been frightened to paralyze on the ground, she did not know what to do, she could only think of the people who might done her harm countless time in her heart!

She had thought about it, and what she could think of in her heart was only QinXin! At the moment, her face was full of anger, and she went straight to QinXin's courtyard!

As soon as Xiao QingYan left Min Yu's courtyard, all he could think about was Wangfei. He instinctively walked towards Wangfei's courtyard, but halfway through, he could not bear it anymore! He randomly called two people to hold him up and send him to the study at the front hall.

There was such a big thing happened at Xiao QingYan's side. With Zhu Quan around, naturally Xu ChangAn was the first to know. When he rushed to Xiao QingYan's, Xiao QingYan was already a little daze, his face was red, and his body was scalding hot!

Xu ChangAn was just holding Xiao QingYan's hand, and he felt that his palm was almost roasted!

"Someone! Hurry up to the palace and ask the imperial physician to come, and! Put Min Cefei in the firewood shed, and don't let her out until Wangye is awake!" Xu ChangAn really did not expect Min Yu to have such courage! Drug? And it was such a strong drug. Wasn't she a young lady from influential family? Didn't she know it was a taboo in the Imperial House? Now, she dared to use this kind of thing, but it was her whole family who would be implicated!