Chapter 36

Because of Xiao Qing Yan's unreasonable demands, Xu Chang An hardly slept well all night. The next morning, when the people beside him got up, he had already woken up, but he did not get up as usual to attend to him, but continued to sleep well.

After Xiao Qing Yan came out of the room, Xu Chang An just turned over and looked at the bed curtain on the top of his head and sighed.

Will he live this way in the future? In this small courtyard all his life, facing all sorts of backyard trifles all day long, and occasionally a few women come to his door either because they are jealous or because they are in contention for favor, and them consuming his mood, the argument is just a matter of boredom.

"Those are the future events. At the moment..... how should I make the clothing?" Xiao Qing Yan had spoken to let him do it, Xu Chang An himself did not want to let the yatous know about this, but he knew nothing about needlework, did not know how to start.

He was going to visit Yang Momo today and sent her two good cloths, but now he could only let Dongxue ran by herself.

After breakfast, Xu Chang An let the Wu brothers and DongXue go to Yang Momo's. He sent all the yatous away and shut himself up in the room alone.

Xu Chang An put his clothes flat on the bed and observed them carefully for a long time. The more he looked at them, the more complicated he felt. There was no clue at all.

"Is Xiao Qing Yan deliberately trying to embarrass me?" After careful reflection and thought, Xu Chang An could not imagine where he had offended him. Yesterday, he kindly asked Xiao Qing Yan if he wanted him to arrange for Nanxi to serve him. According to the rules, besides the noble women of good birth, Xiao Qing Yan was required to go to the door and seek an alliance marriage. If an ordinary woman or slave servant in the house were taken fancy by Xiao Qing Yan, Xu Chang An should come out to give them a status.

Xu Chang An felt that he had done a good job and did not know why Xiao Qing Yan was not satisfied. Supposing that he was only temporarily unhappy, and thought of wanting to play a trick on him, but if this was Xiao Qing Yan's purpose, later he would try to torture him in all kinds of names, then his life would be really difficult.

Dongxue went to Yang Momo, and Chunyu was anxious outside the door. She did not know what was going on with her young master; he had shut himself up in the room for a long time. Not only did he not let anyone wait on him, he also did not let her bring a cup of tea in. "Young master? Are you thirsty, young master? Shall I bring you some hot tea?" Before, Chunyu had once touched the wall, it was only a period of 'a piece of incense to burn' passed by, and she could not help it anymore. Did young master suffer any grievance last night? How could he be so abnormal today?

Xu Chang An was upset, it seemed that for a long time, he could not see how, only knew that this thing was much more difficult than reciting a lesson from memory and said it out loud, this was what a woman should do, it was useless for him to waste his brain.

"Forget it, he didn't set up the due date. I could drag and delay. No guarantee he could just forget it for a few days."

Knowing that Chunyu was worried, Xu Chang An didn't ask anyone to come in, so he simply went out himself.

"Chunyu, I'll take you out for a while. Let's go to the cloth store and pick out some cloth suitable for you and Dongxue, and pick out some for the yatous in the courtyard by the way." Hearing that they would go out of the house, Chunyu was naturally happy, seeing her young master did not seem to have any troubling look, she then happily went to prepare.

Seeing Chunyu's excitement, Xu Chang An did not go out in Wang Residence's sedan chair, nor did he ride on his own Flying Snow, but walked directly out of the residence with Chunyu.