Chapter 17

Xu Chang An, as he expected, had a good night sleep. The sky was already bright when he woke up the next day. As long as Xiao Qing Yan was absent, he did not have the habit of letting people waited upon him. After he was dressed, he called to let the outside Yatou come in, let people prepared the hot water for his washing. In the past, the two small Yatou had a cheerful face, yet did not know what happened today? One by one, burying their heads carefully, did he got drunk and punished them last night?

"Wang Fei,You......You should go and see Yang Momo and them later. Don't know whether they are only locked up or also beaten." Two small Yatou had been in Wang Residence for a while. Naturally, they knew that their Wang Fei was very concerned about Yang Momo, ChunYu and DongXue. Looking at Wang Fei's mannerism, he seemed to be not remembering the last night event, they could only promptly reminded him.

"What is it about Yang Momo?" Xu Chang An's memory still remained at him being obstinately kept Momo and them drinking wine. Afterwards, he could not remember it. Did Xiao Qing Yan really come over last night?!

"Wang Fei,you don't remember?Last night......" Two Yatou played 'you-glance-me' signal before very carefully told about last night's matter all the way through. After Xu Chang An listened, he regretted it! Blame him! If it were not for him insisted Momo and them to accompany him, this would not happened.

"Where is Yang Momo and them being locked up?" Regarding this Wang Residence, Xu Chang An did not have the two small yatous familiarized, even not enough time to wash and dress, only just sorted out the hair a little. Xu Chang An then let people took him over to go.

He thought Yang Momo and they should be locked up in his own place, but he was taken out of the main courtyard by the Yatous. When they left the main door, Xu Chang An was nervous! Went as far as locking up elsewhere? This kind of thing can be big or small. How to punish them can entirely be seen by how Xiao Qing Yan decided at the end.

Anxiously rushed to the rear court of Wang Residence, that place of Wang Residence's servants and most lower-class servants rooms. On the way, Xu Chang An had a good plan. He first went to see them and let people gave them some food. After that, he would go to seek Xiao Qing Yan to plead. He believed they would be released very soon.

But when Xu Chang An arrived at the room, the people guarding that place unexpectedly did not allow him access!

Ever since he arrived at this Wang Residence, though everything needed to be cautious, but yet it had always been smooth sailing. Xiao Qing Yan never really made things difficult for him. Servants also respected him very much. Xu Chang An did not expect that he would be unexpectedly stopped by people.

Did not argue much with the servants guarding the door, nor made things difficult for them, Xu Chang An turned and walked away, went to Xiao Qing Yan's study. Since it was Xiao Qing Yan's command, then let's just went directly to him.

Xu Chang An was only thinking about rushing to Xiao Qing Yan to plead, so that Yang Momo and them would come out, even forgetting the present time, Xiao Qing Yan could be still holding office at the imperial court. Looking at the direction of Wang Fei's walk, the two Yatou audibly reminded. With this reminder, Xu Chang An endurance of fretful and restless finally uttered out.

"It's all my fault, all my fault!" Ferociously giving his still somewhat dizzy head, two knocks, Xu Chang An really reproached himself awfully. Yesterday should not be carried away. Was not he already understood at an earlier time, in Wang Residence, everything must be handled with cautious? How could he even be happy without a care last night?!

"Wang Fei! You are hangover from yesterday, and now your body is uncomfortable. Go back first. You should take a rest, in a while nubi will send Momo them a little something to eat. When Wang Ye returns, you can go plead to him again."