Drama on the First Day

Shad POV

Ashley and I actually hit it off. She is the goofiest person I met and I love that in a female. I can see us getting along in the future. After class, she gave me her address and phone number and we went our seperate ways. I walk to my next class and I bumped into her. She was nice looking.

Me: My bad, lil ma.

Her: That's alright...

Me: What's your name?

Her: Toya.

Me: Shad.

Toya: You look new.

Me: I am.

She licks her lips and looks at me like I'm fresh meat.

Voice: SHAD! SHAD!

I turn around and I seen Ashley running towards me.

Ashley: Here's your book. You left it in the table.

Me: Thanks, boo.

She looks at me confused like and then she seen Toya.

Ashley: Hey trick.

Toya: Excuse Me?

Ashley: Fair warning Moss. Stay away from things that may burn you. It hurts.

Toya: What does that mean, Ashley?

Ashley rolls her eyes and walks away. I laughed as I got the hint. I walked past her and into my next class. As I walk into the next class, I saw Robbie, Courtney, and Michael from my last class. I gave them all dap as we sit in our seats. I seen Ashley walk in talking to her friend when the chick in the hallway walks up to her. I smell drama…

Ashley POV

I walked in class and sat in my seat. I was talking to Krissy when Toya walks in and heads toward me. This should be fun.

Toya: Why did you tell him that? 

Me: He needed to know not to mess with chu.

Toya: I wasn't gonna burn him!!

Me: I don’t care! A condom doesn’t always work you big dummy...

The class gets silent as they listen to this fool.  

Toya: It does...

Me: Obviously it didn't because you still got burned!

Toya: Obviously it didn't work for you either cause not only did you got pregnant, your ass lost it! HOW THE HELL YOU LOSE A BABY!

The class was so silent that you can hear a pin drop.

Krissy: Now you wait one minute Toya. That was a low blow! That was uncalled for!

Toya: EVERYTHING ASHLEY DOES IS UNCALLED FOR! SHE'S NOT LOYAL, SHE'S NOT A FRIEND! SHE'S A BACKSTABBING WHORE!!!! WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH THIS BROKE TRICK?!?! LOW BLOW MY ASS! HOW DARE SHE CALL ME OUT BUT NO ONE ELSE CAN'T?!?!?

Krissy: Two wrongs don't make a right, Toya...

Toya: Two left's don't make a right either, so what's you're point?!?!?

Me:(claps) You’re right! For once in you're pathic life, you're actually right about something. That's why I'm a step above the rest and better than the best! Your right! Everything I do is uncalled for. Unlike you who freely gives the kitty to everything that swings, mine got took.  I don't a man but yet I'm a whore. I take care of my cousin but yet I'm not loyal or a good friend. I take 4 online class, and work 2 jobs just to make ends meet, yet I'm broke. See, I can call you out because my life is an open book and I have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed off. Man go somewhere with that foolishness man.

Toya got in my face.

Toya: I don’t have to do a thing and you can't make me...

Me: ok...

I got up and bashed her head to the desk. I pushed her to the floor and started to beat that ass! Then I heard people yelling everywhere, telling me to stop, but I couldn't. People don't understand the hurt I feel. Toya and I were best friend and I use to date her older brother, Leroy. One night, he was over my house when he raped me. That same night, he had his boys kill my parents. I was 8 months when police arrested him and put him in jail for 20 years. Toya thinks it's all my fault and she never spoke to me again. Around that same time, I loss the baby, and the doctors said it was either me or the baby and personality, I wanted my baby to live but it was the complete opposite. Now I take care of my cousin Paige, who's 14, work 2 jobs, and go to school. How I manage it all, I don’t know. As I was punching her, I felt someone pick me up. They carried me out the room and around the corner. The person put me down and I seen it was Shad. I fell to my knees and just cried. Shad kneeled beside me and held me. I needed strong hand around me right about now.