It's so Hard to Say Goodbye

Ashley POV

I felt someone shake me. I woke up to Shad shaking me. I look to see him already dressed in his uniform. The last two days have been amazing with him, but I knew that good things must come to an end. I grabbed his robe and placed it on. I grab his hand as we walk out of our bedroom. We walk towards the front door. "My love, you'll write or Skype?" I asked him. Shad nods and replies, "When I can baby..." We walked to the door. I looked at him and sighed. "This is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be." I admitted. "I  haven't really spent time with you and we're married now..." Shad nodded and said, "I know." I sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry. I'm just being selfish right now..." He cupped my face in his hands and we kissed. I kissed him like it was the last kiss I'd ever receive from him. "I'm missing you already baby." He said. "I missing you too baby. I love you." "And I love you." We kissed. "I will come home. This I promise you." We hear the horn of the car. We walked out the house together. I kissed him one last time and I watched as he got into the car and he leaves. I watched as his car turned the corner and this long distance love begins.