13

3/3 of the triple update

Don't forget to read the last two chapters if you haven't already

We goin' right in bois 😈

VOTE OR NO COOKIES

=

It was one in the morning and the male was under his own comforter, curled into himself. He wished he'd somehow disappear.

Yoongi wanted to cry.

He felt like his relationship just took a huge step back because of him.

The morning following their last night in Hoseok's house, the brunet started acting indifferent from him. Suddenly he was back to showing no affection toward the older and Yoongi couldn't help but feel like it was because of his confession.

The mint head was regretting it. He now knew the brunet didn't return the same feeling and the way he refrained from hugging the older before walking to their own dorms was nothing more than a sign of rejection.

He truly did love Hoseok. He realized that while watching the younger jump around in his own living room with the biggest grin on his face as he counted the last three seconds of the year. He acted like a hyperactive little kid around his family and it was the most endearing sight for the older male to witness.

Yoongi was more than sure a lovesick expression was plastered on his face throughout the entire time they stayed there.

Right when the mint head returned to his own dorm, Jimin immediately noticed his best friend's teary eyes. He refused to let the matter go and kept asking the older again and again about what happened. Each time, Yoongi assured him everything was fine and that he had a great time with Hoseok's family.

The blonde knew better than to believe the lies contradicting the tears his best friend tried to blink away.

That afternoon, the four males watched their friend repeatedly hit his head on the restaurant table.

"Is he okay?" Taehyung whispered to his boyfriend who shrugged as a response.

"What happened?" Jungkook questioned the others.

"He came back with Yoongi yesterday and apparently the guy confessed his love to him the night before." Namjoon informed them, Hoseok releasing an almost sob-like whine at the reminder.

"Then why's he acting like this?" The redhead asked, sipping from his man's straw.

"The dumbass caught feelings. Knew his plan would backfire at some point." Seokjin chuckled, ruffling the miserable brunet's hair. Hoseok groaned, swatting his hand away before lifting his head up.

"I didn't catch feelings, you fucker." He was in complete denial of the idea. "I just feel bad about it."

"Yet you didn't think the consequences through before going along with your stupid plan?" Namjoon snickered, taking a bite out of his burger.

"Shut up, Joon." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

He felt guilty for acting cold toward Yoongi after that night. He had not talked to him since they came back and it had already been a full day.

The brunet still liked Jimin but he wasn't sure what to do anymore. The blonde didn't seem to show any interest in his subtle flirting. Too distracted in the process of his plan, he didn't realize just how deep the guy's best friend's feelings were.

Words couldn't explain how much Hoseok hated himself at the moment.

"Isn't tomorrow the fifth? Your two months with Yoongi?" Seokjin reminded. "You fucked up last month-aversary. You planning to do the same this time around too?" Everyone around the table laughed.

Everyone except Hoseok.

Jungkook scrunched his brows because he knew exactly what that meant. "Don't tell me you'll actually ruin this one too— Hoseok, give the guy a break. You've hurt him enough."

But that was the only way to drive Yoongi's feelings away.

Last month, the pain he caused was unintentional.

This time around, it would be more than purposeful.