Chapter 9:

'Every time I would write a poem all about you, all the words in my mind, I remember like I'm with you.'

Luna's POV:

The DK company, the company that I'm entering, just contacted me a few hours ago. The interview is tomorrow so I have this day free. I decided to roam around for a bit, planned to get used to the new environment.

I texted Jeongin to see when he's leaving.

To: Innie :)

I just arrived hours ago.
I'm getting boredddd
When are you coming here too?

Don't miss me too much
I'll be in Seoul maybe
In a week or so.

I'll wait for you
You owe me a donut

Sure ;)

I sat up on my bed and began to get ready.

I decided to take a couple of pictures around, go to a library and grab a coffee as well.

I grabbed my camera and my small bag that has my phone and wallet.

As soon as I stepped a foot outside the building, I felt a cool breeze. I smiled, satisfied with the weather.

I continued walking, headed to a cafe.
I took a few photos here and there.

I finally arrived at the warm place, I sniffed the aroma of coffee with sweet scents of pastries.

Oh my, that looks so good.

I went up to the cashier and ordered.

"One large latte, light iced please."

"Is that all?"

"Yes, thank you." I payed for the drink.

"Here's your order. Thank you for coming. And also, I follow you on instagram." The girl whispered the last part.

"Oh really? It's great to see you. I'll get going now." With a small handshake, I headed to the next place.

The view of tall shelves filled with books, along with people silently sitting.

I greeted the lady on the counter,  her gesturing the same.

I went to an aisle and checked out a few books.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and faced a familiar face.

"Mira?" I asked, flustered of the sudden meeting.

"It's been a while since we last talked. Nice to see you again, Luna." She smiled.

"Are you working here in Seoul?" I asked, keeping the conversation.

"Yeah, I came here to work. You too right?" She stood beside me, flicking through pages.

"I'm not officially in, but yeah." I shrugged.

"I noticed that you and Yeonjun haven't been talking. Is something wrong?" Her face looking worried.

Only if you know. But I'm not blaming you.

"Oh, there's nothing wrong. We haven't just you know? Interacted." I sent a small smile.

"Yeah you're right. We didn't interact with each other almost all of senior year." She quietly laughed.

"I know your phone number, we should hang out. Are you down?" She raised her brow.

"Yeah, sure." I agreed.

"I'll be going now. Take care." She bid.

I let out a face of confusion.

She's nice.

I also decided to head home.

I finished getting ready for the interview and I'm now trembling.

I got out the cab and looked at the tall building in front.

You can do this.

I entered, smiling to the staffs. I went to the reception desk.

"Hello, I'm here for the interview. My name is Kang Luna."

"Ah yes, Luna. I'll get you to the Head's Office. Follow me." She walked further inside.

I managed to stay calm, fighting the urge to run out.

"Here we are. You can go inside. Mr. Choi is expecting you." She opened the door.

I slowly walked in, getting a view of a wide office. A man was sitting behind a screen of a computer so I can't see his face.

I cleared my throat to catch his attention.

"Hello, I'm Kang Luna. I'm here for the interview?" I hesitantly said as I bowed respectfully.

He got out of the computer's screen revealing his young figure. Sharp eyes, perfect nose and pink lips.

"Oh, Kang Luna? You're already hired.  You're requirements that you sent was more than enough. I wanted you to come here and start your job." He tapped the desk.

I widened my eyes.

"Pardon?" Was all I could say.

"You're in one of the highest positions of creative photography here. You'll get to look around first. I'll send a co- worker." He smiled, his eyes disappearing.

"And this is a chill company. Don't use Mr. or Ms. something like that. I'm Soobin, the CEO. It's nice to have you here, Luna." He offered his hands.

I quickly accepted and shook hands with him.

"Minhee is outside, he'll help you look around." He said, gesturing the door.

I nodded and opened it, going outside.

"Hi, I'm Minhee. You're one of my desk mate so I'm going to tour you around!" A tall male with very sharp features introduced.

"Let's get going." He grabbed both of my shoulders and began walking.

What a great company.

........................................................................

Do anyone of you know Minhee from Cravity? Yeah that's the character.