Mini Shot #3

I hope you enjoy! Please remember to vote if you do!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No one knew how or why, but Virgil had turned into a baby. 

And a fussy one at that. Patton and Logan had found him in his crying. 

"What is that noise?!" Roman yelled rushing into the room. "Woah..."

Roman looked at a stressed Logan quietly mumbling to himself and a worried Patton trying to calm a BABY VIRGIL?!

"Oh hi kiddo... umm we have no idea how but Virgil is a baby?" Patton says, trying to speak over the loud crying. 

"Why is he crying?" Roman asked worriedly.

"We don't know! We don't know anything!" Logan shouted, making Virgil stop and start crying louder.

"Logie, maybe we should take a break to breath. Mk?"

"You're right bunny... Roman, take care of him."

"I- but-"

"K thanks!" Patton says, grabbing Logan's hand and running out the door.

Roman sighs and walk over to the little stinker. Virgil slightly calmed down as the prince picks him up and rocks him. 

"You know... You're a lot cuter when you're small and can't talk." Roman says booping Virgil's nose. Virgil giggles and grabs his finger.

Roman smiles and walks to Virgil's bed, carefully sitting down with him. He summons music and gets comfy, cuddling baby Virgil in his arms. Soon they're fast asleep.

Logan and Patton find them, hours later, Virgil having turned back while sleeping.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I don't like this one as much as the last one but I literally just wrote it tonight lol. If you enjoyed please vote! Thanks again to everyone who reassured me I could skip a week!

Please stay safe and keep being wonderful people! Love you!-Lil'Nutella Bean

6/27/20

(word count 287)