Where I'm Meant To Be (Logicality)

Thank you to ReaderOfTheBest03517 for providing the main inspiration for this story! And Lizzy13_ for a bunch of little Head cannons I squished in here and there!  

I hope everyone enjoys! If you do please vote! I see everyone's votes and I get an overwhelming feeling of joy so thank you!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Intro/Backstory) 

When Thomas was younger, there was only him and the things that made him up. Morality, Deceit and Creativity.

No 'Light sides.' 

No 'Dark sides.' 

When he was five, a line was drawn. Thomas learned lying was bad. So Deceit was labeled as 'bad' and a 'Dark side.'

Around that time Logic was born. 

Logic was shunned by Creativity and Deceit took him in.

Around ten, Thomas learned that some creativity was bad. So Creativity was split... Thomas had unconsciously made two twins, as different as can be.

One was forced to become a 'Dark side' because he was 'wrong.' At first he wasn't to bad, but overtime, as Thomas learned about more and more things, 'bad' Creativity was forced in to being the 'evil' one because of the stuff he knew.

But that's a story for another time.

This story is about Logic. He didn't know where he belonged and being the only side who wore glasses didn't help. Both Creativitys disliked him. Deceit fought with him a lot since lies can often be proven wrong by facts.

He became very secluded from everyone. He disconnected himself from feelings as they only hurt him. 

As Thomas grew into a teen, Paranoia was born. He was instantly put with the 'Dark sides.' Overtime he became Anxiety. 

Logic felt even more alone when Anxiety, Deceit and newly renamed Intrusive Thoughts (Intru) became closer. 

One day (when Thomas was around the age 16) it became to much for Logic. So he ran. 
========

(Logic's POV)

I open my eyes to see a bright blue sky. I'm scared at first before I remembered I ran away...

I look around and see bright colors everywhere. The dark sides don't have to many colors so it the brightness kind of hurts.

I realize I'm in a grassy meadow. I look back to the sky. 

Light blue. A pretty color. I had never really thought to much about colors as was so dull with the dark sides.

Anxiety and I had never gotten color but since both Deceit and Intru had been a Light side at one point, they did.

I've only met one Light side and he rejected me. 

Deceit once told me about another Light side, Morality. Apparently they were friends, but that was a long time ago. Deceit does not like talking about him...  

I am suddenly brought to reality when I hear someone approaching. I sit up straight and see a boy who is wearing a light blue shirt with a gray cardigan wrapped around his shoulders. 

"Hello? Who are you?" He asks. His voice is sweet and bubbly. 

"I'm Logic."

He tills his head to the side like a puppy.