The end?

Here we go... Hi! So as you might know I've always struggled to keep on a writing schedule... This was only made worst when school started and my laptop was taken away.

It got to the point where I felt so guilty for not writing that I decided to stop after I got the last chapter I had been working on out. 

You guys where always so nice and you never stopped being supportive. I am so happy to have you guys. You are part of the reason I kept trying to get a chapter out. 

I am so thankful for all the support I have gotten. I never thought my first book would get this far!

And I don't want it to end.

After a lot of talking and crying in the comments with my online friend @ReaderOfTheBest03517 I think I have a solution.

After I take the next November off, I'm gonna start another one shot book! This right, a fresh start!

As my friend Reader suggested, I'm gonna try to upload every two weeks and maybe get an extra chapter out when I can. I'm not gonna promise anything but I'll try my best to stay on top of things!

When the book comes out (some time after my month break) I'll post one last chapter in this book to tell you!

You totally don't have to come to the next book but it's greatly appreciated if you do! 

Until then, take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals! Peace out! ✌  

11/2/20