2

Nobody pov;

That Sunday Night ~

"I'm homeee.."- Momo said loudly from the garage. She know her house too big ... Her parents will never knowing her presence if she doesn't use her loudly voice.

Grinned on Momo face when her parents coming closer to her. After 1 month she doesn't come back home to she her parents until now. Her mom pulled Momo into hugged and touch Momo stomach...

Momo chuckled ... Her dad just patted her shoulder and smiling.

"You getting thinners after move out from this house.... Did you eat well Momo-ya??"- Her mom Nayeon ask in worries voice.

"I'm always busy for work lately... But don't worry mom I'm okay."- Momo said and smiling.

Lately she always busy at her office. She had a new project to handle it... She need to do it perfectly... She will never let her dad disappointed of her. It's a confident Momo.

Jeongyeon just shaking her head slowly.

"If you're too busy you can call Jihyo or me for help. You're still young...take care of yours body too."- Her dad said and looking at grinned Momo.

"Don't worry dad. I can handle it. It's already my office...i will do it by myself. I'm okay. You two getting old mom dad... So you must take care of yours body too."- Momo said and laughing. Her mom and dad just nodded and smiling.

They daughter sometimes is stubborn, sometimes is really hard to be .. but now they can see Momo already more matured than the old her. Her parents really gladly to see that.

After that the three of them dinner together... Momo eat every dishes that her mom cooked. She really miss to eat the food. When she are at her apartment... She doesn't even know how to cook even just a dishes. Like always she will go to the restaurant and eat outside.

Clocks just turn to 8.30pm... Momo sit on the couch infront of the couch where her parents sit it...... Momo looking at her parents with curious face.

"So dad.. mom . What the point you need me to come back home??"- Momo ask.

"Wait. They will be here."- her dad said and smiling at Momo who're on blurry face.

"Who??"- Momo asked again... Then suddenly Momo can smelled the strange perfume from the door towards..... She turned her eyes and face they guests..... Immediately Momo didn't blinked her eyes when she see a woman with long straight black haired girl walk towards them behind Jihyo, her family personal assistant.

Momo eyes still on that long straight black haired girl... They eyes meet... Her parents Nayeon and Jeongyeon already smiling see the way they daughter look at that young girl who are standing beside Jihyo.

"Momo-yaa please stop glaring at her... I know too she are beautiful."- Jeongyeon said and chuckle from her parents make Momo stopped glared at the girl who're they guests.

Momo can feels her cheeks feeling hot... It's really embarrassed Momo said to herself.

"Sir ma'am, here she are. "- Jihyo speak and smiling at her boss.

"Well done Jihyo. Yours eyes never got wrong. You choose a right person... So after this you can take a long holiday. Go to somewhere and take a rest. I give you one month okay?"- Jeongyeon said still smiling. Jihyo smiling become morw widely.

"Thanks sir."- Jihyo answer shortly. Then Jeongyeon and Nayeon now glared at the new girl who're called Mina.

"Mom dad... Who is she?"- Momi ask again. She can't hold her excited feeling to know about that girl.

"She is yours... Wife."- Nayeon said jokingly make Mina and Momo looking straight to Nayeon. Momo dad can't hold anymore and she laughing. She can see Momo is happy mixture with surprised.

"It's just kidding. Don't too surprised Momo. She is yours maid."- Her dad
in serious tone now. Momo eyes widened.

"What?!!! Maid?!"- Momo let out a small scream.

"Yess. From tommorow . She will be yours housemaid. And tonight she will be moving in yours apartment."- Nayeon said make Momo surprised again.

"Why so suddenly you guys find a housmaid to me?! I can take care of myself!"- Momo said loudly.

"And i don't i think i need housemaid. I need privacy too."- Momo said it again.

"You need it Momo. Don't try to lie it again. We know cleary about yours routine. We still can't believe it yours word 'take care of yourself' you definitely don't take care of yourself. You need her Momo. She can take care of you.. we believe her."- her dad said in serious tone.

Momo sighed slowly. This is the one she hate the most. Her parents will force her to do something she don't want it.

"Mom dad... I'm a adult woman already. Can i have my own life style?"- Momo ask in low voice.

"NO"- Her parents answer in the same time.

"End of discussion. She will be yours housemaid start from tommorow. And will be yours housemate start from tonight."- Her dad said again and  Momo let out a small sighed.

"And one more thing Momo. We don't like yours girlfriend name Kim Dahyun."- Her mom said make Momo looking at her mom directly...

In serious face.

"This time i don't fucking even agreed!! Don't judge people easily mom!! You don't fucking damn know her!!"- Momo yell in anger.

She can't believe why her mom and dad control her life.. she looks like a small stone..can be throw it away everywhere... And Dahyun? Her girlfriend. She love that girl. And she know well that girl.

Someone stolen glared at angry Momo... She feels that Momo is didn't respect her parents at all...

"Don't act like you're know her since a years ago Momo. You and her in a relationship just in 1years..... So you still don't know it about her."- Her dad said and sighed...

She know her daughter short tamper.

"Dad. Mom. You still doesn't meet her face to face even just once how can you jugde her this easily???!! "- Momo yell again.

"Jihyo said it to her."- her mom said.

"Kim Dahyun, rude, disrespectful, flirty girl, clingy and playgirl."- Jihyo said it in one second.. she seems like remember everything, genius???

Momo sighed and looking at her parents with anger still on her.

"She is not that kind of person!! That's all shitt can't make my trust for her shut it down just like that!!"- Momo yell and get up from the couch and walk towards the door.

"You can find someone better than her Momo. You will."- Her mom said again make herself stopped her step.

She don't give any answers but she just walk back toward her called housemaid and pulled that girl hand with her. Momo holding tight her hand on that girl hand.. they walk out from her big house and get into her car.

That girl don't do anything or protest it all...she just obeying Momo.

Meanwhile.... Her parents Jeangyeong and Nayeon glared at each other and smiling. Even Momo looks like rude she know one day she will changed because of one person. Not Dahyun ofcouse.

*
*
*
*
*
Mimo shipper??!!!! Mimo fans????!!!!
#thanks for read it.
#please vote too !!!
#sorry for bad grammar and words mistake.