26

Mina pov;

The clocks on my phone screen already 10.35.....  i know my parents will come any second after this....

I feel my heart non-stop beating faster. I'm nervous as hell.....  I didn't know what will happened after this..i hope everything will be fine.... 

I can see Mr Yoo talking to Jihyo not far from Mrs Yoo and me... But I can't hear anything what they said.. i can see Momo's parents and Jihyo unnie ready to fight for me and Momo ...
It make me little bit relaxing.... If my parents still can't let me go with Momo.... atleast i have them. I have Momo family. I will be with them..... Just in case my parents didn't let me go . I know they will accept me..

"Are you nervous?"- Momo mom asked me and stroke my hands slowly.....

I give her a little smile.... When i was about  to answer her...... Someone with loud voice call me from behind ... It cut me...

"Mina-chan!!!"- someone call me.... I know who own this voice. It's mom...they are here..

I quickly turn to my back..... My eyes widened... Is not only my parents....also Chaeng with them.... Erhhhh it will definitely be mess!

Momo's dad and mom both looking at my parents directly.....  I'm start to nervous more and more.. i feel my hands start to sweaty....

"Mom...dad.."- i said and stand up.. my mom walking quickly towards me.... I know she is worried about me..

My dad face serious as hell... I can't believe why she always be serious like that with others.....i can see the smile on her when judt the three of us spending the day at our home..

"Mina are you okay?? Are you get hurt?!"- my mom immediately asked when she near me..

She checking my body toe to head....  Then my dad and Chaeng standing behind my mom... I can see Chaeng eyes on me. My dad same as my mom... looking me toe to head.

"Mom.....is not me who are get hurt. It's her. It's Momo. This evening Jihyo unnie called me then said everything... that's why I'm here."- i explain to them. My mom and dad looks little bit relaxing...

I know they really really worries.

"Then you should go home now."- Chaeng finally speak. I look at her . I didn't know why she can't understand that i really can't love her the way i love my Momoring.

I ignore her..

"Mom dad.... She is Aunt Nayeon.. Momo mom...then she is Momo dad... Uncle Jeongyeon. Jihyo unnie... Aunt and Uncle... they are my parents.... My mom Sana...my dad Tzuyu."- i intro them to each other.

I can see Mr Yoo and Mrs Yoo include Jihyo unnie both stand beside me now.... They give my parents a small smile.  Then my mom being politely smile back but my dad...uhh.... Her face seriously looking at Momo parents. And the uninvited guest... also in serious face.

My dad standing next to my mom now.. Chaeng at the back with her bitchy face.

"So you are Mina parents?"- Uncle Jeong asked.

"Yes we're. And before you talk the rest about it..... I want to said that we didn't want to change anything. We have our own choice so your daughter will not be accepted to be with our Mina. Done."- my dad in serious tone said.

I look at her immediately after she done speaking. My dad eyes didn't look at me... I know she didn't want to. I can't believe at all what she said.