27

Unknown pov;

Dark place

No sound

I don't know where i am

I don't know who i am

I can't walk

I can't run

Suddenly...

"Hey . Open your eyes. Someone waiting for you"- that person said.

I don't know who it's .... The sound like woman. Who is she? I can't see anything.

"Who are you?"- i asked back..

"I'm you."

End pov;

Nobody pov;

Mina let go her hand from Chaeng grips... Chaeng eyes on fire looking at Mina..

Im not afraid. I will fight for Momo and i

"I can give you everything Mina!!"- Chaeng said loudly..... Her big round eyes looking deep into Mina's..

Momo parents always be ready there to fight for they daughter  and Mina...

"No you can't!!"- Mina answer back.

"You want love right?! I can give it to you after we're married!!! Trust me Mina !! this time only!!!"- Chaeng said on top of her lungs.

Mina and Chaeng both looking deep into each other eyes. Mina try to feel something but she feel nothing. Again and again her heart said the same thing. But Chaeng never understand then until now,she still force Mina to feel her love.

"I can't Chaeng. Please understand that. I love Momo. I can't feel anything when with you.. please and please accept that."- Mina said and low her voice ...

Chaeng eyes slowly and slowly broke into tears. Mina let out a big sighed..

"I don't care Mina. I wil married you! I fucking love you!!!"- Chaeng said in loud voice make Mina sighed again and again..

When Mina want to answer her back... Chaeng quickly cut her...

"Remember that your family restaurant is my family's. So you as the price to paid that Mina. Married me. You will."- Chaeng whispers at Mina ear..but clearly hear by Nayeon who are standing close to Mina. 

Then Chaeng quickly walk away from them.. Mina parents didn't move..they eyes still on they daughter. Jihyo and Jeongyeon exchange glance at each other.

Mina eyes widened.... She now speechless. How can she forget about the agreement between  parents with Chaeng parents

Nayeon hold Mina hand and pulled Mina to sit. She probably know that Jihyo don't check about this, that's why they didn't know about this.

Nayeon looking at Sana and Tzuyu... Tzuyu lean her head on the hospital wall. And Sana now sit beside Mina.

"So that's why Mina can't married our daughter?"-  Nayeon in low voice ask Mina parents. Jeongyeon and Jihyo looking at Nayeon.

Mina's mom didn't said anything beside than stroke Mina shoulder....they can't do anything. Tzuyu let out a big sighed... Her eyes looking down on the floor.

They also want Mina to be happy. Ofcouse she know they daughter happiness is Momo. But they can't do anything. The agreement. If not they will lose the restaurant. Sana and her already sacrifice hardly to make they business always in good and safe condition.

"Because of the only one our daughter we will do anything to keep her life is good . We're not rich as you guys. We only have love. Family love. I didn't want to but i need to. I'm not being stupid to let Mina as our paid to the restaurant. I'm also want her to be happy. Happy with her choice but we can't. We have our agreement with Mr and Mrs Son. "- Tzuyu said and slowly her tears flowing down.....

Mina quickly hug her mom who are beside her. Her mom same as her dad....

If they not force Mina to married Chaeyoung what will happen to the restaurant? What will happen to the agreement?

Jeongyeon and Jihyo now understand the condition.  Jeongyeon walk towards Tzuyu who are slowly wiped her tears.

Jeongyeon give Tzuyu a small smile.

"Now i understand that. I think i have the way to safe Mina and Momo. Just be honest to us. Did you two accept they relationship?"- Jeongyeon asked.

Mina mom and dad exchange glance ..

"I'm okay with that. I know my wife too. We just still stuck on the agreement. We are not kind of parents that didn't want to see they daughter happy ."- Sana answer and Mina finally smile after the tension between them just now.. Tzuyu also nodded agree about what her wife said.

"Jihyo. You know what to do right?"- Jeongyeon said and looking at Jihyo.

"Ofcouse sir. Tommorow we will confront about this to them."- Jihyo reply and smile.

Jeongyeon nodded  and smile back. She always proud of Jihyo. Jihyo always doing her jobs fast and all good.

"Good. Tonight you need to asked for some nurses to look at our Momo for tomorrow."-  Nayeon said Jihyo immediately nodded and walking away from them to the doktor room.

"We will confront them? You meant Mr and Mrs Son?"- Tzuyu ask.

"Yes tomorrow."- Jeongyeon answer.

Tzuyu and Sana once again exchange glance with each other. They can't believe this.

"What? Are you serious?? They are not friendly."- Sana said.

"We can't just like that. So we need to confront about this. I want my daughter to married Mina. I know you guys want to right?"- Nayeon answer Sana question.

"Yeah like we said just now. We all will confront about this to them tommorow at they mansion. Don't need to worry  .. we will through this together ."- Jeongyeon now speak confidently.

Mina really can't believe how nice Momo's parents treat them. Mina can't hold back her tears... it touched her heart.. 

"Thanks Uncle .... I didn't know how to said how happy I'm when you and Aunt support me and Momo... "- Mina slowly said.

Tzuyu and Sana looking at they beloved daughter.

"We also gladly give Mina to Momo. We believe Momo is nice as much as her parents right honey."- Tzuyu said and smile to Jeongyeon while Sana smile to Nayeon.

Mina can't even speak. She is so happy even she haven't officially let go from Chaeng . But she believed that they can make it right

They talking to each other and talk about padt life of each other. Not thag harder to Mina's parents and Momo's parents get along with each other. Mina parents also asked about Momo

The clocks already turn 12 a.m. then Mina parents excuse themselves to going back home for rest. And Mina parents also want Mina to get some rest too at home. So tonight just left Jeongyeon and Nayeon take care of Momo.

They hope tommorow everything will be okay.

*
*
*
*
*
Thanks for reading!!Keep read my story!!!