17

Third person pov;

Im wearing my fav grey hoodie and black jeans today.... And ofcouse not forget about my luxury sunglasses covering my eyes..... I walk enter my future mother and father in law restaurant.... TS Restaurant

"Ehh Chaeyoung??"- a tall woman ask in surprised just come from the kitchen ..... She wall towards me as i give her my smile..

"Hey uncle.... Where is aunt??"- i ask politely..

"Ahh forgot to call her .... Wait.... Honey!! Your future daughter in law is here!!"- Uncle Myoui said....

Dont feel weird... Even she is a woman but I'm prefer to call him uncle.

"Let's sit down Chaeyoung. How have you been??"- uncle Myoui ask.

"I'm fine as you see uncle. You and Aunt?? And hurmm Mina?.."- i ask back....

When she was about to answer me..her wife aunt Sana coming from the restaurant kitchen and walking towards us and said...

"Chaeyoung you here???"- in her surprised tone.

"Yea.... I just arrived last night.. "- i answer and smile. Then the three of us sit on one table in the corner of this restaurant...

"How about you and Mina? Everything okay?"- Aunt sana ask.

I give them the best smile that i can. I can't tell them about Mina did.... I will settle it on my own.

"Everything okay .... Just I'm here to settle some important problems...."- i answer and they both nodded..

"Well.. Aunt .... Uncle..... If i want to married Mina on this week..... Will you guys agreed?"- i bravely ask...

Yes..the way to make Mina far away from that bitch is just married and live in US ... So everything settled right?

I can see they eyes widened looking at me...

"Why suddenly in rush??"- uncle Myoui ask in serious tone of voice. I take a deep breath..

"I'm busy at US.... So i want to married her as soon as possible .... And i planned want to take her to US and we live there.... Atleast i can see her closely.... I can take care of her everyday.."- i said in nervous tone of voice.

Mina's dad looking at her wife..... At the same time the restaurant door is opened........

Our eyes directly on the door.....  My eyes widened looking at someone who are I'm excited to see after this......but she is not alone....... My blood immediately boiled...

"Ehh Mina??"- her mom ask in surprised tone. Then uncle Myoui and aunt Sana walking towards Mina who are standing not far from the door..... I'm still calmed my self down..

Mina give her parents a hug ....

"I'm here to visit you guys...then i bring someone with me ...."- Mina answer excitedly. She haven't see me yet....

Her parents looking at the woman beside her..

"I see...she is your boss right?"- Her dad said and smiling to The woman beside her...

"Yes she is.... She is Momo"- Mina answer but her face looks like uncomfortable...... 

Uncle Myoui give Mina's boss a hand shakes..

"Oh nice to meet you. I'm Myoui Tzuyu and she is my wife Minatozaki Sana."- uncle said and that woman called Momo just nodded and smiling widely to aunt and uncle.

Well after this you will crying buddy..

"It so coincident right honey.... Chaeyoung is here too Mina."- Aunt Sana said i can see Mina eyes widened and in shock..... 

"Surprised to see me today future wife??"- i said and walking towards them. My hands both on the pocket...

The woman called Momo with her widened eyes looking at me.

"Ch-chae??"- Mina with her shaking voice...  calling my name. 

My eyes on Mina at first but now i turn to give that bitch a death glared....

"Yes?? Missing me huhh??"- i said and smirked and hold Mina hand tightly...... When i was about to pulled Mina into kiss......  

Suddenly that woman pulled Mina shoulder strongly to the back and give me a puch..

"Momo!!"- Mina called.....

End of Chaeyoung pov :

Mina pov; 

Today I'm planning to introduce Momo to my parents...... But who knows our bad day is happening today .

I am so surprised to see Chaeng is here.... My heart beating faster..... When i feel Chaeng hand on me.... I can feel that Momo already in her anger now..... Chaeng was about to pulled me into a kiss i think thennn i know she never going to let this happen...

I know well Momo. Momo pulled strongly my arm it make me move my feet to the back... Then i know this will happen.... Momo punch Chaeng infront of my parents!!!

Oh damn!!!

"Momo!!!"- i half shocked.... I hold her arm tightly to stopped her from punching Chaeng again....

My mom and dad with widened eyes looking at Momo...

"Don't you dare to touched every inches of her body!!!"- Momo yell at Chaeng who are standing infront of her and rubbed her cheeks where Momo punched just now....

Chaeng smirked at Momo.... I still on Momo arm.

"Do you think i don't have any right to touched her body??? Huhhh you're TOTALLY WRONG  buddy... She is my fiance!!"- Chaeng yell now with her anger.....

Momo eyes widened.....

I gulped...... I cann feel all of my heart is racing crazy inside....

"Really then prove it!!"- Momo said in her smirk tone of voice....

I take a deep breath...

"Momo..."- i called her in small tone of voice..

"Tell her Mina!! It's all lying right?!  You love me right?!"- Momo said and looking at me....

Our eyes meet..... I can see her eyes is full of hope it all is a lying ...... I wish to....

I hold her both hands.....

"Mina tell the truth!!"- Chaeng said it make me more nervous.....

I closed my eyes and slowly..... The tears is flowing out.......... I can feel my heart now is breaking..... I hold Momo hands tightly....

"Mina....?"- Momo asked in small tone of voice... I didn't reply and just my tears keep flowing out....

I feel so sorry to Momo...... I hurting her... I love her..

"It is all that she said is real??"- Momo ask again.....

"Mo...mo... I'm so so-r-"- i was about to apologise... But Momo quickly pulled her hands out of mine....

"So it is real?!!! You are ber fiance?!! Mina?!!"- Momo asked again in half yell at me....

"Y....y--yes..... M-m.. Momo.. I'm sorry.."-  i said and crying......

I can see small tears on the corner of Momo eyes.

Momo shaking her head and looked down...

*
*
*
*
*
*
Mimo sad part is coming...

#keep love to read it..
#thanks for reading you all!!!
#sorry for some wrong spelling and bad grammar..