10

Nobody pov;

3 minute has passed but Mina still didn't show up.... Momo can't sit properly......

"Where the hell that girl has been?!"- Momo thought.

Momo can't hold it anymore...she go away from they place and find Mina....when she arrived the toilet .... it's silent and no ones there...... Momo start to afraid something might happened to Mina.

"Mina Mina Mina where are you??!'- Momo mumbles ....

Then when she turn face to the left side of the bar..... Yeah her girl is there but ..... A man hold tight Mina waist make Momo heart tightened........ Her blood immediately boiled.... She don't like the way that man hold Mina.. she hate to death if someone touch her Mina especially a man with a dick....

"I have a dick too!!"- Momo thought ...

She quickly walk towards that man.... And Momo pulled that bitch shoulder strongly .... It make that man hand let go of Mina waist ..

That man looks starlet..

"Enjoy what buddy??? Having sex with her??? Huhh you are wrong!!! She is mine...NEVER EVER BE YOURS!!!"-  Momo said loudly and smirk on her face....

Then Momo give a strong punch on that man face.....

"Fuckkk!!!"- that man hissed in pain..... Everyone there just watching what happened..

Then Momo grabbed that man collar and pulled him to the bar floors then she was knees down....and give a punch on that man face non-stop........

Mina in shocked and her hands shaking....for the first time she in this situation..... And her eyes on Momo who are still punch that man.... She can't do anything....she was so afraid.... Momo look so pissed right there....

"Yah?!!! Momo !!! Stopped!!!"- Lisa and Jisoo yell when see Momo punch that man strongly non-stop.....

Jennie and Rosie quickly go to Mina and pulled  her into hug..... Jennie stroke Mina back......

Lisa quickly grabbed Momo hand...... And Jisoo hold her shoulder.......

They probably know how the man can be when Momo in her anger ......

"Stop Momo!!! You will killed him!!"- Jisoo said..... Momo catch her breath and stand up..

Momo wiped the sweat on her forehead.... Her eyes looking at the man who are lying down with pain on the floor....

"Luckily you are not dead tonight."- Momo said in smirking voice.  She look at Lisa and Jisoo who are worries at her.

"I'm oka-"- her words stopped  when someone hug her tightly.... It's Mina.

Momo eyes widened and her heart start to beating faster.....  Mina small body hug her tightly....like never want to let her go.... Momo can feel wet tears on her neck now......

Momo stroke Mina hair gently...... Lisa and Jisoo looking at each other ..... Rosie and Jennie just smiling.....

Everyone eyes on the couple who are hug each other tightly...

"Hey hey.... Don't cry you look so so ugly now.."- Momo teasing Mina..

Mina didn't bother to stopped and she continued cry..

"I'm sorry if i make you scared earlier.... "- Momo whispered....then she broke the hug slowly.....

Mina eyes full of tears looking at Momo..... Her chubby cheeks reddened.... Momo wiped slowly the tears on Mina elegant face with her soft palms..

"Hey.... I'm sorry okay?"-  Momo whispered and looking straight into Mina  bright eyes.

"No... I'm the one who should said sorry.... trouble you.."- Mina answer...

"It's okay as long as you are safe Mina-yaa.."- Momo said and smile.

"Thanks..."- Mina answer in low voice....

Then the brave Momo make her face closer to Mina's...... And she give a warm kiss on Mina right cheek..... And Mina blushed hardly.... Everyone eyes widened more and more.... Mina and Momo heart feels want to exploring this moment.....

The people on the bar take some pictures of Mina and Momo moment this time....they really touched by the couple sweetness...

"Yahyah!!! Don't make out here!!"- Lisa shout make everyone laughed include the couple......

Mina looking into Momo eyes..... She feels love.

*
M
I
M
O
*
*
Thanks for reading!!!
I love every readers who read my story..
Vote this story and leave some comments...